Ambassadors, champions and supporters
We are fortunate and proud to have a distinguished group of high-profile ambassadors, champions and supporters.
Ambassadors, champions and supporters play an integral part in aiding us to raise awareness of mental illness and funds to help those who need us the most.
They work with us to help break down the stigma of mental illness by sharing their own insight and experience on social media, our website, and blogs.
They will be an advocate for the work we do – and we ask that they engage where they can with our campaigning and fundraising activities by:
- Resharing our posts on social media.
- Joining in with campaigns, such as for Mental Health Awareness Week.
- Providing quotes or comments for awareness days close to their heart.
- Instagram live Q&As.
- Taking over Instagram/Twitter stories for an afternoon/morning/day.
- Write-ups for our social media and website (such as, a paragraph about coping during lockdown).
Our followers are varied and come from all walks of life. They all share our passion and interest in mental health.
We are grateful for all the support we receive from our ambassadors, champions and supporters. Thanks for all your help and dedication to SANE and those we support.