SANE is looking for a Finance Officer to assist and support the Finance Manager in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions including payroll.
The post is interim, working 7.5 hours (one day) a week but can be flexible over two days. You will be based at SANE’s London office and at home.
This is a new role which we are keen to develop.
Overall job purpose
- Assisting the Finance Manager in managing, processing and troubleshooting accounts and transactions including payroll.
- To provide support to the Finance Manager and Director of Fundraising, Corporate Relations & Resources to support the needs of the office across the organisation.
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Finance Manager or Director of Fundraising, Corporate Relations & Resources.
- Create, send, and follow up on purchase/creditors invoices.
- At least three years’ experience in a finance role in an office environment
- Experience of working on payroll, SAGE and Excel spreadsheets at a highly skilled leve
- Excellent mathematical skills and superb attention to detail
- Skilled in SAGE, Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Please complete the application form outlining your relevant experience and why you are well qualified to do this job and return to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Finance Officer” in the subject line.