Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Sorry

Mental illness recognises no boundaries...
ange89

Sorry

Postby ange89 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:39 pm

Hi all
I have just joined the site and hope that I’m ok being here :| I’m a mum and carer to my daughter who has depressive phycosis and anxiety I have looked after for four years with her mental health condition on my own no help or respite, gave my job up last year to care for her full time . But I’m struggling myself now with my own mental health . I’m not sleeping so tired , my GP just suggested anti depressants but I have seen what they do to my daughter . I had a break down couple of months ago and in September was advised to claim for pip which I did , but only scored two points !!! Because I can wash myself etc but struggle to mix socially etc I only scored two points .
I’m struggling :( exhausted and everyday I don’t know how she will be as she self harms has constant suicidal thoughts . She’s medicated has being for a long time , but still they haven’t seemed to help all that much .
Sorry for ranting I’m just so down and worn out

rocknrollgypsy

Re: Sorry

Postby rocknrollgypsy » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:51 am

No need to apologise: sometimes we just need to rant.

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Welcome! This is a space where everyone can share their experiences, so no need to apologise - you'll fit right in! :)
RSxo <3

c.j.

Postby c.j. » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:34 pm

Welcome Ange.

Return to “Diversity Room”