Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Anybody else suffer with PTSD(Non Militery), BPD and anxiety

Ask, explore, query, share
tinybop

Anybody else suffer with PTSD(Non Militery), BPD and anxiety

Postby tinybop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:29 pm

I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who suffers with PTSD, BPD and Anxiety altogether as I have been suffering 4 years now and need someone to help me as i am still suffering and need a chat to people

PureFrustr8d

Re: Anybody else suffer with PTSD(Non Militery), BPD and anx

Postby PureFrustr8d » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:50 am

Hi tinybop, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to read you've been struggling for four years. Yeah that's my daily life too. During a year though I also suffer major depressive episodes and ridiculous highs too on account of being bipolar. Other members may have different diagnoses but one thing is true, we are all suffering here and have sympathy if not empathy for one another. I hope you find the site useful when you need it.

Peace

JamesZ

Postby JamesZ » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:28 pm

I had it for about 17 months. It was because of being at my dad's funeral in India which led to the problem. I had pretty much all the symptoms and left my wife and children to keep them safe and didn't feel anything for them. I didn't tell any close friends and family and stupidly decided to battle it one my own. There are some great therapies that can help you (CBT and EMDR) these also can be done by your self . I recommend http://www.llttf.com/index.php as a self help site. I feel completely free of it now for about 5 months and even went through the anniversary of my dads death with lots of other pressures with no problems apart from normal sadness and tears. There is an end but you need help (others and self)
Take care

PureFrustr8d

Postby PureFrustr8d » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Great reply James! Very positive and informative. I'm sure your post has given some people hope ;) I'm pleased to read you have made such great progress, well done. May I offer my condolences on the loss of your father. He'd be proud to know you have overcome such difficulties.

Keep up the good work ;)

Peace

Return to “Information Exchange”