Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Interview

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
fireyjade25

Interview

Postby fireyjade25 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:03 pm

Hello,

Oh my God, I just had an interview and I feel so stupid for how I answered this question. I feel so so stupid, please just end me now. Basically the question was can you tell us about 2 of your weaknesses. I had already mentioned one of them in an earlier question, and for the other one I couldn't think of other weaknesses, and I could only think of one of them which was one of their competencies!!! Like, pls why brain so stupid?! I want to bang my head on the wall. Honestly, I don't even want this job like that, but I feel like I made a proper fool of myself. :cry: :cry: :cry:

epitaph

Re: Interview

Postby epitaph » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:16 pm

Hello fireyjade25,

There was something about your post that reminded me of something, it actually came to me pretty quickly. Asking about a person's weaknesses is such a low blow it does not deserve a proper answer anyway, I'm sure you did just fine!

Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVp9rKF3hag

Best of luck... :)

fireyjade25

Re: Interview

Postby fireyjade25 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm

epitaph wrote:Hello fireyjade25,

There was something about your post that reminded me of something, it actually came to me pretty quickly. Asking about a person's weaknesses is such a low blow it does not deserve a proper answer anyway, I'm sure you did just fine!

Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVp9rKF3hag

Best of luck... :)

Lol that was confusing to say the least, but someone in the comment section said at least I won't be as bad as this, so I thought is it because I said I feel like I made a fool of myself :lol: Also thank you for replying! :)

Return to “Mutual Support Group”