Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I don’t even know what to say

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
emi

I don’t even know what to say

Postby emi » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:47 pm

I didn’t think I would need help I thought I had my mind completely under my own control but I’m clearly not. I have been feeling almost like my body is shutting down I thought so much so I could even be pregnant. I went to get a test and I spoke to the pharmacist about how I physically feel and her reaction led me here. She said I scream of anxiety and didn’t believe i was pregnant. I am not she was right and since speaking to her and reading a bit I don’t think it’s a physical thing I’m struggling I’m not medical and don’t want to self diagnose but I am struggling with sleep I wake up constantly and then I’m wide awake between 4 &5 every morning sweating and flu like! I have no appetite In general and usually can’t eat unless my body is shaking then I eat because my body calms. My thoughts are draining me I can’t stop the thoughts coming in even in my short sleep. I feel almost like I have flu daily. I’m not even sure how this can help but
I can’t take no more I have things to do but they are overwhelming me I can’t start them.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”