Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

drink n meds

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
danny789

drink n meds

Postby danny789 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:40 pm

I turned up drunk at therapy, half of bells in the morning coz I felt bad drinking the nite b4 and I mixed it with sertiline. I went to therapy she thought of cutting it short. I wandered wat drinking support groups do n wat support organisations r there 4 rape victims.

minniemoo

Re: drink n meds

Postby minniemoo » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:49 am

Hi Danny. So sorry to hear what you’ve been through.
How about Al Anon (AA) ?

Also use Google to seek advice for rape victims, there may be a support phone line.

These feelings must be so hard to manage on your own but in my experience things never get any better in the long run until you face up to it sober and work through it. What’s happened to you is so unfair and not your fault, please don’t let it steal any more of your life.I hope you feel able to do that soon with some support.

danny789

Postby danny789 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:05 pm

i dont cope with life now, i got psycologically abused too by 'proffessionals'. nd beaten by flatmates the last 10 yrs. but dont worry not happening anymore :). wat games r popular at the moment, how many days can one go without sanity meds?

minniemoo

Postby minniemoo » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:56 am

Hey. Sorry to hear that :-(
I think it can make you feel pretty awful coming off meds for any time unless you are ready to do it. Have a chat to your doc ASAP.

prycejosh1987

Postby prycejosh1987 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:27 pm

danny789 wrote:I turned up drunk at therapy, half of bells in the morning coz I felt bad drinking the nite b4 and I mixed it with sertiline. I went to therapy she thought of cutting it short. I wandered wat drinking support groups do n wat support organisations r there 4 rape victims.

Churches support rape victims and there are counsellors and therapists that do as well. Although at church everything is free. There are various forums with on hand therapists that support rape victims. I say that you sound get closure on the rape and also work on your mindset to focusing on your future.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”