Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

*Trig Just joined

If you're new and want to say hello...
ted

*Trig Just joined

Postby ted » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:05 pm

Hi,I'm Ted.Came across this site while looking for suicide forums,though all those seem to have closed down.So,on the crisis page here it says;
1)ring or text a friend or family member - yep,done that
2)ring saneline - closed due to covid
3)ring Samaritans - done that
4)ring NHS111 - done that,they say go to A&E,last time when I was suicidal,I did that,they sent me home and then took an overdose,A&E thgen psychiatric hospital for 5 weeks,ECT,discharged still suicidal,so no polnt in going down that route
5)contact your local mental health team - yes have done that too,no help
6)contact crisis team - yes,have done that,same advice as at 4) above,so no point in following that
7)contact your GP - yes did that,said I'm suicidal.Response - "What do you expect me to do about it"

Therefore,I've followed all the advice got nowhere,so it seems the only thing to do is get on with topping myself,though not by overdose - that's failed twice already.
Last edited by ModeratingTeam on Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by moderators to add trigger warning and remove detail.

ted

Re: Just joined

Postby ted » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:28 pm

I didn't expect to be adding a second post here,but when I went out to my car it wouldn't start due to a flat battery - it'hardly been used due covid.
Last edited by ModeratingTeam on Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol76

Re: Just joined

Postby lol76 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:31 am

Hey Ted, welcome aboard. Sorry to hear you have had no luck with any support/help. Thank god your car wouldnt start. I certainly dont have the answers Im afraid but Ive defo felt like you are feeling now and its a horrible place to be. I dont want to patronise you and tell you everything will be okay. But I do want you to know you are far from alone in how you are feeling. You have done good to reach out on here...hopefully connecting with others who fully understand what you are saying will make a difference to you. Once you are gone then that is it...forever! There is no second chance. If you hang around then there is always hope you can recover and find some peace. There is a massive absence of proper decent mental health care out there and too many of us who are suffering and we dont deserve it. So its vital we help and support each other and make sure our voices get heard. Give yourself the chance to stay around Ted...absolutely nobody can predict your future...surely when you are living rock bottom there is literally only one way to go...up! I care and want you to find some peace in your head.

Take care

You deserve some help Ted...Ive felt like you up until quite recently but weirdly Im having better weeks now.

Return to “Newbies Room”