Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Child Abuse

If you're new and want to say hello...
plum

Child Abuse

Postby plum » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:47 am

So to cut it a long story short. I'm the victem of child abuse when I was at the Cotswold Community in Wiltshire during 1996 to 1999. There were a few other kids abused as well. It has taken me a very long time as I just wanted to forgive and forget but after joining a group on FB related to the Cotsworld community I got the a message from an abuser and now I just want to report everything. It just bought back everything to me and just can not forget.

.It was always the most vulnerable kids who where abused including myself. I just feel like an absolute loser who cant even get justice from when I was abused. Its had a very big impact on my mental health over the years and I think its time I report it. I was 12 years old when I was beaten and strangled, the other guy was abused more them me.

lol76

Re: Child Abuse

Postby lol76 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:22 am

Wow...that must have taken great strength to post that. Well done for speaking out...I cant imagine how difficult that must have been for you. You are NOT a loser...sounds like you have been extremely let down. I hope you get some help on here from people who can truly relate to the abuse you suffered as a child. You sound very brave to me.

plum

Re: Child Abuse

Postby plum » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:53 am

Thanks. Where do I begin, I have zero evidence. I know I have to speak out but I've got nothing but bad memories which are useless if anything went to court.

Return to “Newbies Room”