Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Hearing voices going mad paranoid

If you're new and want to say hello...
neen

Hearing voices going mad paranoid

Postby neen » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:23 am

I have just joined and I’m desperate im constantly paranoid about people talking about me and hearing voices thinking people talking about me like for instance my boyfriend is in bed asleep yet I keep hearing him talking on the phone about me and when I check he’s fast asleep and the voice gone; yet as soon as I go away I hear it again to the point I’ve lef5 my phone recording in the room and nothing or I faintly hear something but my friend listened and heard nothing at all said I’m hearing it in my head cause it’s clear I’ve even gone to the extent of creeping up the stairs and bursting in and nothing. I can hear it continuously all through the night. I’m suffering with depression and anxiety sleep deprived. I even just ask him and he’s like “really?”

I don’t know what to do I also think people talking about me at work help

heretochat

Re: Hearing voices going mad paranoid

Postby heretochat » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:00 am

Hi neen

Welcome to the site. How long have you been hearing voices? This could be due to your depression and anxiety and especially being sleep deprived as well. Have you mentioned any of this to your doctor? I hope things get better and hopefully you will find this site useful

epitaph

Re: Hearing voices going mad paranoid

Postby epitaph » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:46 pm

Hi neen,

Please book an appointment with your GP. The mind can trick us into believing all sorts of things and emotions and there can be many reasons for this, best thing to do is see the GP first, get plenty of rest, eat well and try and relax.

Take care...

Return to “Newbies Room”