Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

the crying cyclist

If you're new and want to say hello...
nath

the crying cyclist

Postby nath » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:05 pm

Hello all,

I have just signed up. I Don't know the rules or the etiquette but I am struggling with depression and anxiety. Crying floods of tears for no reason is the latest development. For example go for a bike ride and the crying starts hence the subject title.

hay123

Re: the crying cyclist

Postby hay123 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Hi, Nath.

Do you feel better at all after you stop crying or is it always heavy on your spirit beginning to end?

What can make a person cry ALOT is a 'over bearing' of hurt/pain that is over and above all other everything. That is the area that needs addressing/clarity/closure.

It's really good to see that your on the efforts of going forward in life, going outside, exercise and fresh air. Love everything that puts a smile on your face/spirit small or big. That's a place you conduce your channels of happiness from yourself.

It might not sound so easy but, BE your OWN STAR PLAYER. I'm saying that to myself as well. That is what has me typing this message. :D Bringing good around, picks me up. Grammer is terrible, sigh.
Last edited by hay123 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trying to be helpful as I can, helps me with my mental health. And I don't realise enough from myself, Is what I understand from myself. :roll:

nath

Postby nath » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Thanks for the post.

After I have cried I generally feel better. Although it might take two or three crying episodes to reach that. Also it is very tiring crying so much.

lol76

Postby lol76 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:05 pm

Hi crying cyclist, I find your post very relateable at the moment. I feel like I too have cried buckets recently. I have had to cancel several social outings this weekend as Ive been so teary. Its as if I have no control at the moment. Plus ir sooo right...it is exhausting afterwards. Judt so u know...ur not alone with the tears

nath

Postby nath » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi lol76,

Thanks for the message. Depression and anxiety is a torrid mixture - it just floors me.

lol76

Postby lol76 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:29 pm

Snap! I feel like I swing from either really depressed and hopeless to anxious snd scared of everything. Its so hard to live with isnt it? Its massively affected my working life, I lost my job because.of it last year and Im really struggling to even think about going back into a new work place. I feel so alone as most people I know with it keep on working or are only off a few months then return to work. Im literally terrified for my future. I can.meditate, exercise and connect with friends but none of those will be sble to pay my bills. Its like banging my head on a rock...im just hurting myself but cant seem to get rid of the rock.

nath

Postby nath » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:21 pm

Cried again this morning. That is four days on the trot and yes I am keeping a log! Tension in the stomach, no appetite, sleep not great and scared stiff of life and the what ifs.

lol76

Postby lol76 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Ur not alone...ive been pretty much the same, this afternoon I tried some meditation and relaxing music...I was there 2.5 hours!! Still churned up when finished....i just feel im heading for some big crash

nath

Postby nath » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:05 am

There is no let up. Every day is so difficult - with the mornings being particularly bad.

hay123

Postby hay123 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:42 am

Nath, have u considered going to see a psychiatrist or keeping a diary, perhaps both. I'm on a waiting list. Never been before. Waiting list is like 3 months is what they are saying.
Trying to be helpful as I can, helps me with my mental health. And I don't realise enough from myself, Is what I understand from myself. :roll:

Return to “Newbies Room”