Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Tell Me Something About You

If you're new and want to say hello...
heloise

Re: Tell Me Something About You

Postby heloise » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:25 am

Hello Whoever is there! I had hoped to write my message in Bold, Italic, & Color, to introduce myself as the Victorian Lady that I am, but it didn't work, like many things recently. I am a young looking 79 years; my 51 year old son lives with me in an apt. He is diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic and he is now having drug problems. He is a very high functioning man for his illness; has been a great musician all his life & we get along, are best friends even, except this last year when he's been using. My story is too long for here, but also have a Stress related illness, so caring for my son is often difficult. I thought this way of sharing might help me when I feel like I could run naked down the street screaming!! Since he can have a volatile temper, I can't express my sometimes hurt, disappointed, unhappy feelings. That happened tonight. When I came to bed I thought maybe there was a chat room/forum, somewhere I could express my feelings & hear from others.
I've never done this before, but I just felt like screaming tonight. I quietly did my crossword instead!
With loving prayers from me to all of you, Heloise

royjason96

Postby royjason96 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:47 am

Hello, myself Jason Roy. I have faced the phase of depression for last 3 years. But the good thing is that I have successfully recovered myself from that phase. I am here to share my experience with all of you.

If you need any kind of help from me I am always available. Don't be shy to post any of your experiences.

natasha25

Postby natasha25 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:53 pm

I'm Natasha.
i'm 33 year old.. and struggeling alot at the moment. Last night lets just say i called an ambulance and begged to be taken in for help, instead they sent the police and made me feel like a criminal. this has affected me massively. and now im put off calling for help..

ive suffered with anxiety and depression also PTSD since i was 14, due to a bad time as a child (sxl abuse) and now at 33 it has never been so bad, some days i wake up and wish i hadnt, other days i can be full of energy and feel like i can do anything i put my mind too..but the down days are seriously turning me into a shell of who i was..i dont feel like me anymore. So here i am and just joined today, i dont know what im searching for here, maybe to talk to people in a similar situation..

Thankyou for reading

epitaph

Postby epitaph » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:23 pm

Hi Natasha,

Please don't be put off by your recent experience. Recognising that you would benefit from some support and seeking it are important steps on the journey to recovery.

Please try reaching out again until you get what you need. Always remembering that you are not alone and that there are people who feel similarly to you.

Take care

royjason96

Postby royjason96 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Return to “Newbies Room”