TCS New York City Marathon
The TCS New York City Marathon takes you past towering buildings, bustling streets and world-famous iconic landmarks. Be part of the largest marathon in the world and challenge yourself as you set out on an almighty route, with plenty of twists and turns and various bridge crossings.
A November classic, this marathon is a race unlike any other. You and tens of thousands of others will pound the tarmac over 26.2 miles past so many significant, historical and famous landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, The Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge, the Empire State Building and Central Park.
New York City Marathon
When: TBC November 2024
Where: New York City, USA
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £30
Fundraising target: £900
SANE will pay for your place (£499), and to get a guaranteed entry for this race you will register through Sports Tour International and pay for the full package which includes:
- The services of Sports Tour International overseas reps: daily hotel visits, escort to the marathon expo and race start line
- A complimentary 5k warm up run on Saturday morning
- Option to book the 5k Dash (£25)
- International Parade of Nations Parade and Fireworks
- A pre-race briefing at selected hotels
- Bus transfer to the start of the marathon from 42nd Street or other similar locations
- A designated cheer zone for spectators to join their staff, to support you
- Celebration Party on Sunday 5th November at the Hard Rock Cafe Times Square
- Flight upgrades available
- Airport transfers available
Already got your own place at the New York City Marathon?
Why join Team SANE?
- A free SANE running top
- Support emails and lots of cycling tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help