Need to talk?

SANEline is open between 4pm to 10pm, 365 days a year

Call 0300 304 7000

More ways to get support

Explore this section

12 May 2023 - 13 May 2023

Lake District Triple Challenge 2023

Lake District Triple Challenge

Bike, trek and kayak your way to the finish line as this incredible challenge pits you against the spectacular adventure playground of the Lake District National Park.

The adventure begins with the tough bike section up the hill and into Grizedale Forest – one of the Lake District’s most famous mountain biking locations. You can guarantee you will be well tested on the forest tracks before descending back to Coniston.

Next up is the trek to the summit of the Old Man of Coniston, a classic Lake District mountain. The final section sees you challenge yourself to a circular kayak loop on Coniston Water before you finish this incredible challenge and celebrate your achievements.

Join Team SANE and make a difference in the lives of people affected by mental health conditions.

Alternatively, check out our Find a local event page to see what’s happening near you.

Lake District Triple Challenge

When: 12-13 May 2023

Where: Coniston, Cumbria

Distance: Hike – 10km | Bike – 12km | Kayak 1.5km

Included in your registration:

  • 15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, Snow and Rock, and Runners Need
  • Accommodation during the challenge as well as breakfast before the challenge, packed lunch, drinks and snacks throughout the day.
  • All equipment hire (including mountain bikes, helmets, kayaks and life jackets), fully qualified leaders and instructors, and first aid supplies.

For more information please visit

Joining Options


£85 – registration fee when you book

£214 – balance paid 9 weeks before the challenge

You pay the full cost and fundraise whatever you want, with no set targets.


£85 – registration fee when you book

£435 – minimum fundraising target

You will need to raise at least 80% of the fundraising target 11 weeks before the challenge (£348 by 24 February 2023). The remaining 20% is due within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (£87 by 10 June 2023).

Why join Team SANE?

As a valued member of Team SANE you will receive:

  • A T-shirt or running vest to wear with pride
  • Dedicated 1-to-1 fundraising support and advice
  • A SANE thank you certificate once completed
  • A discount on future SANE challenge events
  • A discount in the SANE shop

Want a quick and easy way to start raising money? Set up an online fundraising page and in a just few clicks, you’ll be on your way to reaching your sponsorship goal.

Please help us support others in need!

Make a donation

Learn about volunteering

Close menu