Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Saneline forum has allowed me to....

Whatever makes your day a better one...

Saneline forum has allowed me to....

Postby wishbone » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am

I've been on here a year now and have been taking some time to reflect on the year so thought I would go through some things that have helped me. I hope some others may be able to relate to some of what I have been able to achieve from being on this site...
Last edited by wishbone on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
wishbone

Re: Saneline forum has allowed me to....

Postby wishbone » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 am

A year ago, Saneline forum has allowed me to gain support when I was going to commit suicide and I had some that supported me through that, and I am still here. They kept me alive for long enough, for some things to change in my life that halted this action.

There was someone called Maraid2, which I want to thank, which was the main person I remember. Not sure what you are doing, but do want to thank you for your time and efforts back then. This goes to all that did help me at that time, so thanks
Last edited by wishbone on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
wishbone

Postby wishbone » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:52 am

Saneline has also allowed me to express emotions that would never be able to be released, due that I am isolated from society, with no services, so no one to talk things through, so this had helped keep me 'sane' and prevent me from damaging myself, which would be what would happen. I would not harm anyone else other than myself and I am at present doing quite well with this, so thanks for allowing me to 'Rant' about my experiences and my frustrations and everything else that may have good reasons to rant about, of all my experiences in my real life :)
wishbone

Postby wishbone » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 am

It has allowed me to gain information that made me do more research and get some tests done, which has shown that I have an adrenal and a thyroid problem, which no one had picked up before, which has allowed me to design a health programme to improve my health and, due that I gained the information on here, my improvements have been possible because of this knowledge and I thank all for this opportunity to be on a more positive journey, than I was a year ago. :D

I hope to have lots more to thank you all for, you are the only friends I have. Thank you for being my friends and understanding. Not sure how my life will turn out, but I just know that my opportunities have come from here, along with my own fight to gain belief and confidence to try my best to make things change.

I love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wishbone

Postby wishbone » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Now all I need, to make this complete, is for the people that have been here for me, or have just been there on the site, to come back and let me know they are ok, or, just come back.

I hope, this will be possible in the near future, of which, I will look forward to.
wishbone

Postby wishbone » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:48 am

I just wanted to say that, even though I feel I am not able to be on here at present, I will always be grateful for the kindness and the support, when it was needed, without judgement and without hesitation, towards me in my hour need. This experience will always stay in my heart as good and nothing would ever change that feeling.

I'm off to chill :ugeek:

Keep going, remember, you are worth the fight, even if you don't think so.

Wishing you all positive freedoms
xxxx
Last edited by wishbone on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wishbone

Postby oobat » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:00 am

Good Luck Wishbone, thanks for this post and the spirit in which it was offered. Love`n`Hugs Jim.
oobat

Postby jimmy45 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:25 am

nice post----
jimmy45

Postby Lucretia » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:30 pm

hi wishbone
do you remember me?
i remember you.
x
i remember mariad too-she helped me when i was struggling with my uncles death.
i remember when i first spoke to you,you were thinking of running a marathon?
i hope im right and have'nt mixed you up with somebody else :!:
im glad you feel this site has been of use to you in the past
x
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud
Lucretia

Return to Sunshine Room