Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Letting off steam...

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...

Letting off steam...

Postby ModeratingTeam » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Sometimes you just need to let off steam! Feel free…
Moderating Team
ModeratingTeam
Site Admin

Re: Letting off steam...

Postby mel_d » Fri May 27, 2011 9:08 pm

I so need to get rid of what im feeling! i work for my family, as in cosins & Ant & things have become slightly strained sinnce i went under. My Ant has told me how proud she is of me for my reactions, but no one else can understand! This problem is going to rumble on for a long while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always been the general dogs body & every time i feel im worth a little more i get put back in my place!! yeah im doing so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unplug and hope for the best
mel_d

Postby MelissaCNoonan » Sun May 27, 2012 8:54 pm

I let the cat out of the bag last night on twitter. Mostly everything about my life. All i could get out in about 7 hrs. im not getting many tweets on twitter tonight so think i may have scared people off..lol. Im laughing and worried a the same time..Anyhow its mostly about being a subject of abuse as a child and the effects of that but i kinda got it all out last night on twitter. Jesus here must have been over 200 tweets all together by me. Im feeling better and more relaxed and at peace now. Not in as much emotional pain. Its tough sometimes x TTYL. MEL
MelissaCNoonan

Postby Bella07 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:05 am

When i ask for help at the hospital some of the young doctors and student nurses do not treat me the same as other because when i tell them how i got my wounds to myself though self harming they sometimes say thats a stuppid thing to do to yourself or they come out with comments like cant you find better things to do with your time. I have had this comment so many times the nurses and doctors saying it obversly havent expranced or had a mental illness before.
So know after those expances i know do not seek help i try to sort them out my self but its not always possible.
Bella07

Postby Without-Hope » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 am

I wish the doctors would actually help me rather than just putting me on more pain meds for my health disorder.I know that they have no idea what causes the health disorder I have but they could at least try and be more sympathetic right ? I'm just so sick of being expected to put up with the pain I'm in.
Without-Hope

Postby Lucretia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 am

hi
maybe change your gp?
hugs
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud
Lucretia

Return to Rant Room