Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

need people to talk to

Mental illness recognises no boundaries...

Re: need people to talk to

Postby rainbowbutterfly » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:11 am

yeah its really hard as we live in a village with no transport
its hard to deal with my mum brother and sister mums got mental health and physicall health problems and my siblins have aspergers syndrome
feel like everthing is so mad we had a ok life before wasnt perfect but was greatful.
i guess i am just really confused
i need guidence to feel secure and be reashored
i dont know if im bi or i just need to be wanted by somone
i was brought up jehover witnes when i was 11 and under so we did have valuse form that which my dad use to repeat to me but hes broke them all this year.
thanks for being there for me :) night
rainbowbutterfly

Postby umbrella4therain » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 am

Thats ok. Dont feel ive been much help. night.
umbrella4therain

Postby judithj » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:59 pm

hi and welcome. it sounds as though you've got a lot going on right now and maybe you need more support than you're getting. it could be a good idea to go back to your doctor and see what s/he suggests. keep talking to us on here - we might not be able to respond straight away, but don't be put off by that. between us all we know quite a lot about what it's like to have a mental illness, and what can help.
one thing i would suggest is that you may be better off looking to make friends rather than looking for a relationship right now. friends can be supportive and encourage you to meet other people, so the more friends you have, the better your chances are of finding someone special, hugs, Judith xxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlLh1H3PLtU
"Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe We shall overcome, some day."
judithj

Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi
Just to say I will be here to talk to you whenever I normally won't be much help but I can try
Katie
Xx
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you
Aleshadxcherylc

Previous

Return to Diversity Room