Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Having no hope

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
yshola75

Having no hope

Postby yshola75 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:43 pm

Hello I am feeling quite anxious about going into the new year because I still got the feeling that nothing will ever change for the better for me and I am still worried about what the new year is going to bring. Also I really hate it when no one seems to care about me or understand me at all and this is really wrong and bad as I should not be treated unfairly or differently from everyone else as we all have the same emotions, needs and wants. I know that we are all different but still it is not nice for anyone to be treated horribly either and unfortunately I am still being treated horribly now and I desperately want things to change and for me to finally have a good life but I feel like I don't know what to do anymore as I sometimes feel like I don't want to be on this earth anymore as I feel like just giving up now trying to get people to help me and understand me. I just want people to say helpful and kind things to me and I want kind and caring people around me too. :cry:

betterinrecovery

Re: Having no hope

Postby betterinrecovery » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:45 pm

HI yshola75,
maybe I can be one of the people to say something nice to you and send you some positive good wishes.
I am glad that you recognise that you deserve something better than what you are getting.
This is good, stay with that idea.
More later
B
p.s. do try going to the sunshine area of the forum, the kitchen area e.t.c. where you can get some positive vibes.
Where there is life there is the possibility of change in your life.

Return to “Safe Room”