Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Partners second sucide attempt (distressing )

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
maddie04

Partners second sucide attempt (distressing )

Postby maddie04 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:13 am

Hi I’m new here joined few forums as need support myself as haven’t much people to turn to , my partner attempted sucide again today after second attempt under month ago he is in the army so once he was discharged the first time the army took over his care so today in hospital they never got the cpns or crisis team involved as the army is going to carry on with his crisis plan he has two appointments he is attending tomorrow I just feel pushed out as obviously the army is taking over his care it’s just very hard seeing the person you love struggle he is the most beautiful person inside and out and it’s heart wrenching seeing him suffer can’t sleep tonight need some advice or support just struggling can’t believe we’re back here again :(

betterinrecovery

Re: Partners second sucide attempt (distressing )

Postby betterinrecovery » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:11 am

Hi
have just been talking to someone on here about the army.
I do hope you, yourself are o.k.
I think in all the Christmas business your post might have been missed. :(
I am sorry for this. It is not nice to post here and to be accidentally missed.

I am so, so sorry that your partner is poorly.
But I am glad that the millitary are stepping up to provide care, it would be better if they included you, as you are vital to his recovery. The may be a contact person who can keep you in the loop and then who can bring you in to the care circle, so to speak.

By the way, please accept help from family and friends if you can for your own support.
Sleepless nights are part of it, you must be really worried.

Wishing you and your partner well.
B

Return to “Safe Room”