Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Acute Mental Crisis

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
butterflyhome77

Acute Mental Crisis

Postby butterflyhome77 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Hi, i'm new. I'm BPD, anxiety, depression and OCD. I am going through an acute mental crisis, I have spoken to the crisis team, Dr has prescribed 5 days of valium.

I'm just sat here alone crying my heart out constantly. I live in a council property so nobody can stay with me and I have nobody that I can go and stay with.

My family and friends don't understand and I just feel so alone. I'm waiting for my CMHT assessment appointment to come through. I feel like that's all I do, sit at home crying waiting for services to finally help me.

I just wanted to reach out in the hope that someone may be willing to chat with me a little and help me to feel less alone.

H

upwards-is-the-aim

Re: Acute Mental Crisis

Postby upwards-is-the-aim » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:01 am

Well this is not the most active forum for fast two way chats - but mutual support yes

You might get a reply a day

I think there are loads of two way chat forums online - but maybe they are all sex orientated
Surely not ?

Do you have any interests - if so go looking for forums that match your interests

Try and make sure that you eat properly and get out and walk twice a day
A park with dog walkers is great - they are sociable folk - just ask them what breed of dog it is or how old etc
I sometimes to say - if they seem chatty - do you fancy a bit of company for 5 minutes - and walk with them for a bit
Are you retired - what job do you do

Dont tell them you have mental health issues - well not at first - just say you are blowing some cobwebs away and feeling a bit low so like to get out

Also read other posts on this forum and reply to those
Trying to help and be supportive to others on this forum is one of my attempts to reduce my own depression. Getting ourselves out of our own head circles is usually a good thing to do. Maybe try it yourself

rsxo

Re: Acute Mental Crisis

Postby rsxo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi butterflyhome77,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Safe Room”