Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Fucking Trash

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
wheezy
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:39 am

Fucking Trash

Postby wheezy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:32 pm

Who would miss a worthless piece of shit like me? Who would even care if I died? People always say I care, I’d be sad but would they really? I can only name two people I know would truly miss me if I died:
Mum and Dan. That’s it two people one which could drop me in a second and the other that could die any minute. Two people.

upwards-is-the-aim
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Re: Fucking Trash

Postby upwards-is-the-aim » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Well I do not know your position but I think other people willl miss you and would and do care

Assuming that you interact with the world out there

And if you want even more people to miss you - they get involved in things and be with and help others
Trying to help and be supportive to others on this forum is one of my attempts to reduce my own depression. Getting ourselves out of our own head circles is usually a good thing to do. Maybe try it yourself

maisi
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Fucking Trash

Postby maisi » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:36 am

Just a minute wheezy, you've got me in a panic. You're the nice person who took time to reassure me, who writes creatively...

It's not the only important thing- would anyone care if you weren't here. (Of course you have some people who care, and on top of that you have all the potential new people you might meet).

But other people aren't everything at all. You have you. No-one sees the world like you do, I know you must respect your understanding and view of the world.

maisi
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Fucking Trash

Postby maisi » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:43 am

By the way are you wheezy like the penguin in toy story, or cos you've got asthma, or cos you're from 'north weezy' ?

wheezy
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:39 am

Re: Fucking Trash

Postby wheezy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:42 am

upwards-is-the-aim wrote:Well I do not know your position but I think other people willl miss you and would and do care

Assuming that you interact with the world out there

And if you want even more people to miss you - they get involved in things and be with and help others



I get out there but people aren’t the most reliable and are finicky with their emotions one day they are nice the next they are horrible. My dad and brother are emotionally abusive and everyone else only talks to me when they need something

wheezy
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:39 am

Re: Fucking Trash

Postby wheezy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:43 am

maisi wrote:By the way are you wheezy like the penguin in toy story, or cos you've got asthma, or cos you're from 'north weezy' ?


My really name is Louise and it’s a nickname by my grandma. My friends found out and call me wheezy because of yes my asthma and because of Wheezy from toy story.

wheezy
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:39 am

Re: Fucking Trash

Postby wheezy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:45 am

maisi wrote:Just a minute wheezy, you've got me in a panic. You're the nice person who took time to reassure me, who writes creatively...

It's not the only important thing- would anyone care if you weren't here. (Of course you have some people who care, and on top of that you have all the potential new people you might meet).

But other people aren't everything at all. You have you. No-one sees the world like you do, I know you must respect your understanding and view of the world.


I don’t have a lot of thing I truly care about and it hurts me deeply when the things I care about don’t care as much about me so I go into this loop of hate and sadness

maisi
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Fucking Trash

Postby maisi » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:07 am

I can see why that could feel so bad, I think I might recognise the feeling in some way. But I still think your feelings count in their own right, don't have to be recognised in other people (though that would be better). You count anyway, not only if that's reflected by other people. And it sounds like people love you.

I take inhalers. And have watched more kids films than I ever expected to.

upwards-is-the-aim
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Re: Fucking Trash

Postby upwards-is-the-aim » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Right then team lets help wheezy

This is a safe place for you to hang out and get support

I feel as if currently you might need a decent chunk - but then there are also a chunk of decent people on here

How old are you ?

What does the full family mix consist of
Trying to help and be supportive to others on this forum is one of my attempts to reduce my own depression. Getting ourselves out of our own head circles is usually a good thing to do. Maybe try it yourself

upwards-is-the-aim
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Re: Fucking Trash

Postby upwards-is-the-aim » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:44 pm

And loops can be broken by CBT

And CBT can be done online

Have you ever talked to your GP about this "stuff"
Trying to help and be supportive to others on this forum is one of my attempts to reduce my own depression. Getting ourselves out of our own head circles is usually a good thing to do. Maybe try it yourself


Return to “Safe Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests