Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Hope I'm allowed to post this...

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
latte

Hope I'm allowed to post this...

Postby latte » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:39 pm

If not feel free to remove it...

I am not sure I can carry on with life anymore, I'm clinging on by a thread for my children, but I don't want to be alive.. the hardest thing I've ever had to do is stay alive when I don't want to be... I'm not sure how much longer I can be... I don't know what to do.... I'm loosing control..

cookiemonster

Re: Hope I'm allowed to post this...

Postby cookiemonster » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Please seek some help from the doctor and local mental health services. You are worth the effort of seeking help. Do not be ashamed of seeking help. Samaritans can provide a kind ear in the mean time. Sending you a hug. Believe me you are not alone.

latte

Postby latte » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Thank you for replying. ..

I've tried to get help. I was refered to them in March. I've seen 11 different professionals, they have started me with counselling then ended it after 3 sessions. I've seen 2 different Pyschiatrists the first one discharged me because he was horrible and then got sent back to a new one. I've seen psychologists. Duty workers. Now a pyschotherapist who says I'm "not in the right place for trauma therapy" .. I've been passed around like a bit of meat and treated like dirt. I've tried private counselling she told me last week she is leaving so can't see me anymore.. I've tried. I take my meds. I go to the appointments. I have done everything but now I give up..

tofler

Postby tofler » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:07 am

Hi latte, sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time at the moment and that your experience of mh services is adding to these difficulties. Good to hear that you're using Sane's helpline and the Samaritans to help you cope at the moment. If there's a Samaritans office near you, you can also have face-to-face sessions there (but I don't think it would be with the same person each time you go).

Apart from that, the only other thing I can think of to suggest at the moment is keep going back to your GP, if only to let them know that you're still struggling and the mh team are simply passing you from one unhelpful person to another.

Are you getting much sleep at the moment?

latte

Postby latte » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:19 am

Thanks. I forgot to add that in. I speak to my GP every 2 weeks she rings me to check on me. She is fuming with the care I've got aswell... I've tried everything. There's no more I can do.

latte

Postby latte » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:22 am

No i don't sleep much. Have been given sleeping tablets but can't take them every night so I occasionally get a sleep x

Return to “Safe Room”