Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I know something is wrong

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
d08an2412

I know something is wrong

Postby d08an2412 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:02 am

I know something is wrong with me over the last few weeks I've had a lot of stress and I've gone down hill so much I'm EUBPD and my suicidal thoughts are so intense right now that when I hear them thoughts out load I sit there and cry as I know I its my path in life but I know I should not do it , I'm so confused with everything over the last few weeks I locked myself in my bedroom and carved hate on all my walls self harmed and thought out my plan that one that no one knows about i feel so alone even tho I've got a husband , i know I'm not alright at the moment because Im telling my husband to let my cats out as that will hurt me but I can deal with it because I'm strong they are my babies what is happening to me I would not want them to be in danger . I've not slept since Thursday because I don't want to go asleep because I kmow the pain I will feel when I wake up I hate the fact that I'm like this again every time I get over the last time I'm here again every time I think I've got it all worked out I know myself this time I realise that I don't know me at all , dawn

christabel

Re: I know something is wrong

Postby christabel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:44 pm

Hi Dawn

Please reach out for some help. To feel the way you do is awful for you.

Take care. Totally understand.

Chris

d08an2412

Postby d08an2412 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:51 am

Thanks Chris your reply is so appreciated , I feel a lot better at the mo and want to say keep doing what your doing as your reply has made me feel that I'm not alone and I CAN be understood by someone , thanks again

christabel

Postby christabel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:09 pm

How are things for you now Dawn?

Really nice of you to thank me. :) x Chris

Return to “Safe Room”