Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

New to this just looking bit support

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
joannejaxon

New to this just looking bit support

Postby joannejaxon » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Hi everyone, new to this my name is Joanne Jaxon I've had mental health from I was young and now I'm 37 finds it's getting worse finding it hard to find help and support how bout all yous, I have ptsd, agoraphobia, ocd, depression, personality disorder panic anxiety disorder and abandonment and attachment disorder atm I'm really struggling with panic it's hard and especially my abandonment and attachment disorder

amandasantos

Re: New to this just looking bit support

Postby amandasantos » Thu May 17, 2018 11:11 pm

hey joannejaxon,

Im sorry to hear you are feeling abandoned, im here for you so you can always message me when you feel lonely ok?, yes, there's not enough support out there but we still have each other. dont think so harsh on yourself, we gonna get you feeling better soon dont worry, in regards to your agoraphobia you should always avoid places that make it worse, if you dont feel comfortable somewhere dont be afraid to get up and leave, there will be another place where u feel comfortable so dont worry too much ok? when were u diagnosed with depression? and ptsd? if it makes you feel any better talking about it, im here for you. Stay calm and try not to panic, theres nothing to be afraid of youre a strong woman and can overcome anything, i know its harder than it sounds but here you can count on us or me to talk to.

if you feel you need any better let me know, tell me about your day today do you have anything planned for the weekend?

lots of love
S
xxx

Return to “Safe Room”