Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I don't know what to do

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...

I don't know what to do

Postby princessflareon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:41 pm

I don't know what to do with myself, for ages I've been told that I'm good for nothing and need to kill myself by many people as well as many other insults and comments, and all I can think about is the fact that I believe them and I've been beating myself up over it and my mind defaults to me even bullying myself most of the time, I'm scared of the dark place my mind goes every night where the voices insult me and tell me im no good and I'm left shaking and crying, it's getting worse and I'm scared of my own head I don't know what to do

Re: I don't know what to do

Postby breatheinandout » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:06 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this. Please don't believe the voices and those people. It sounds so scary, I want to come and give you a hug. Is there anyone you can talk to? Would you be able to talk to your GP? You do deserve help and support with what you're going through.

Do come back and tell us more about how you're doing. There may be others on the forum who can give you some better guidance.

Sending hugs
Why did i pick such a long username?! Do call me Biao :D

Re: I don't know what to do

Postby rsxo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi princessflareon (love the Pokemon username ;) ),

Sorry to hear how you feel. Breatheinandout has covered what I'd say quite well, but I'd add that writing things down is a good way to express your emotions while you wait for a GP/counsellorx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Safe Room”