Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Feeling so low

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
val1986

Feeling so low

Postby val1986 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:10 pm

I lost my job yesterday for stealin a few items. Never done it before in my life but money is so tight at the min and i drink everyday to try and cope. I have another job in town which i think ill end up losin over it and i dont kno if the police r being involved or not, i have so much on my plate at the min all i can think about is endong it all as it wud b easier and i wouldnt b disappointing any1 anymore, i have no 1 to confide in (well i do but i cant talk about things i keep myself to myself) im so down and cant c a way out

Cyprus

Re: Feeling so low

Postby Cyprus » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi val
Sorry you are feeling so low x can you go and talk to your gp x we all make mistakes in life so try to forgive yourself take care cyprus

val1986

Postby val1986 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi cyprus, gonna try and get an app with gp x but have a counsellor phoning me tomorro, cus i done summit stupid on thurs nite and i really need help with myself, i have been on antis b4 but didnt think they helped but i am mentally drained have been for years, all i wanna do is drink to forget and it helps me b happy, i dont drink every day so im not an alcoholic but from the min i wake up its all i think about

I feel im gonna lose my partner over all of this and my mum has her own worries that it wud kill her to kno how i feel inside

I feel so lost and down that i cant c a light at the end of all this my world is collapsing

Thanks for ur reply

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi val1986,

Sorry to hear how you're feeling. You've admitted that you've made some mistakes, and now you're facing the consequences and resolving the problems, which is the best thing you can do. I know things are tough, but we have to make the best of the situation we have sometimes - hopefully things will improve soon! Agree with Cyprus - see a GP for help!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Safe Room”