Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Depressing trust

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
luce98

Depressing trust

Postby luce98 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:40 am

I need some serious advice. I literally can’t trust anyone, not even myself anymore. I don’t trust my decisions, I don’t trust my judgement, I wouldn’t trust me with my own life. I’ve recently just split up with my partner, due to me not trusting him. With my depression and anexity, which I was diagnosed with in 2014, I believe it played a huge part on our break up; which I blame myself for! I’m coming up to doing my driving test very very soon and I’m seriously worried my mental health will get in the way of my moving on and making myself a bright future! I need advice or help on to how to learn to trust, be happy and to let life come as it will. Thankyou!
Luce ❤️

christabel

Re: Depressing trust

Postby christabel » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi luce

Mental health problems can cause us to have irrational thoughts and doubts about ourselves. It does not mean we are bad people but it if we try to help ourselves anyway we can it makes a big difference.

Look after physical side of things. Eat properly, exercise out in fresh air if you can and be kind to yourself.
Take care. Chris

val1986

Re: Depressing trust

Postby val1986 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:38 pm

I know how u feel, i dont trust myself anymore, ive so much goin on atthe min muni worries lost job, all i can think about is the 1 way out, it wud make every1 around me sad i kno but at least i wudnt disappoint any 1 anymore

Return to “Safe Room”