Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Can’t sleep and I’m scared

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
julier

Can’t sleep and I’m scared

Postby julier » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:44 am

Is anyone else unable to sleep? I’m lying in my bed alone shaking and fretting because I haven’t been to sleep yet and I have to face work later. My husband didn’t bother to come up as he know the state I’m in and can’t cope with me. I feel so alone

Isap

Re: Can’t sleep and I’m scared

Postby Isap » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:09 am

Hi Julie

I've read all your posts but been too ill myself to reply, I'm in jail abroad.

I'm so sorry to hear of your relapse, but don't blame yourself, it's actually very common and happens for no apparent reason.

You need support. Sign off work sick and see your GP. Even though your husband is autistic, his behavior is disgusting. Can you go stay with parents or supportive friends until you're stable again?

Hopefully someone else will reply later with better advice. It's 1pmwhere I am now so am awake

Isap xx

julier

Re: Can’t sleep and I’m scared

Postby julier » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:59 am

Both of my parents have passed away so I don’t have them to turn to. My mum was a sufferer too so I think that’s where I get it from.
My husband isn’t autistic just not understanding. I have a son who is 12 years old and he’s better with me than my husband
I have to go to work so I haven’t a choice there but I work with a few nice people and they will be good to me.
I’m just so tired and scared right now.
I feel like I’m in knots and am just waiting for the time to get up and get my son sorted for school. I keep telling myself that once work is done and I’m back home things will be better. I know they won’t but I have to hope for the best. Just want someone to hold me and let me cry.
Thanks for replying to me. Hope you are ok.
Julie. X

Return to “Safe Room”