Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Everyone has an opinion but no help

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Cyprus

Everyone has an opinion but no help

Postby Cyprus » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Having a rough time my emotions are all over the place sleeping tablets help for a week then bang back to no sleep I can’t function with no sleep and work it’s causing me a great deal of distress
So been talking to a charity and they think I may have PTSD but can’t give me help now but will look into assessment at work think trauma counscelling but won’t offer long term which they feel I need rang cruise to see about traumatic death and live in the wrong area so what do you do when you can’t find the help
I am so anxious I am vomiting in certain situations and living in a state where I just can’t relax so angry with the world and trying to show I am coping would just like a break and don’t know how to achieve it
I really trying not to hurt myself
It’s just so tough cyprus

Cyprus

Re: Everyone has an opinion but no help

Postby Cyprus » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:07 pm

Been to gp diazepam and referral back to gp Friday let’s hope I get some support we can live in hope

amaya

Postby amaya » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:36 am

Hey I do have PTSD and I know how hard it is. Just wanted to send you a *hug* and say that it is something that you can recover from if it can be properly identified and treated. It could just be anxiety and not a trauma. But I hope someone will look into this for you. Being in an anxiety state so much of the time is not way to live. It is just hard.

littlemopeep68

Postby littlemopeep68 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:06 pm

I feel exactly the same having such a crisis and literally been searching the web for support for over an hour. nothing genuine, its like everone want to appear to care, but finding someone who does is impossible...

Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi there

This is one forum where people really do care. The problem is that so many of us regular posters are in a terrible state right now and really suffering like yourself and Cyprus. The best we can do right now is offer our genuine support since we all know how horrible it is.

Isap x

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Thankyou everyone sending hugs to everyone and hoping we can all find some peace soon
Cyprus

amaya

Postby amaya » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:00 pm

Thanks you too :)

Return to “Safe Room”