Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Struggling

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
teamn

Re: Struggling

Postby teamn » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:25 am

Hugs and love ;)

christabel

Postby christabel » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Hug :) Cyprus

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:58 am

Thankyou everyone
Feeling proud of myself today text a friend and went for coffee I have isolated myself from friends so big step was exhausted after also she said didn’t know to invite me out or not as didn’t want me to feel they don’t care but don’t want to put pressure on me so came up will ask and I feel happy to say no if can’t manage it.
Next step new year going to my sisters no pressure there take away might even take my pj still very anxious and mood a little better
Have been using helplines to talk
I am sorry that I can’t return much support at the moment but know that I care and I am grateful you’ve helped me from making bad choices I am just hoping that we will all get a break at some point and 2018 can’t be any worse cyprus

teamn

Postby teamn » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:03 am

Glad you had good day and have made plans regarding sister and seems pressure easing a little, all the best

breatheinandout

Postby breatheinandout » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:32 pm

Sounds like a really good day Cyprus :)

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:55 pm

So nice to read and don't worry about how much or little you post, we will all do different amounts of support giving depending on how we are feeling. It's all good :)

teamn

Postby teamn » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:13 am

Thinking of you, hope things are getting easier

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Hi all Thankyou for your support
Things feeling more positive still rough days but seeking help and have finally after 3 rd lot of sleeping tablets have some that are helping whoopie 2 days of sleep I have had weeks of being up all night went back to work just doing a few hours a day and upping it up over the next 4 weeks they have been so supportive and I have always been honest so think I come under the disability act which helps I think
I am still very snappy and not not very kind to the people around upped my anti depressants very quickly and I do feel better but not there but def making progress
Still have lots going and have been sent home from work when things to much I am trying to learn about how to push myself but not to the point where it starts to have an adverse effect on my mood learning to,take care of myself and not try to please everyone else is what I am working on x
Hugs to everyone cyprus

anr35

Postby anr35 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:03 am

I am new to all of this. But I want to give it a shot.

In December I lost my cousin who passed away tragically.I was so close to him and I am struggling to come to terms with it
The last few months especially have been really difficult for me and I have been feeling really low. I have panick attack’s and mood swings and generally feel awful. This is affecting my relationship really bad and I am scared of losing it. Can anyone please give me any tips and advice on anger and anxiety issues

Many thanks

A

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:32 am

I have just replied on another post xx

Return to “Safe Room”