Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Struggling

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Cyprus

Struggling

Postby Cyprus » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:16 am

Just to much going on I can’t stop my mind from going over and over unanswered question can’t relax and the thought of Christmas is just unbearable sleeping tablets finished so back to no sleep counscelling finished for 2 weeks so feel all alone just can’t get a grip I am now worrying that something bad is going to happen to the people I love jumping at everything and so angry and the idea of going back to work 8n 2 weeks is just filling me with absolute dread just need a break from myself

amaya

Re: Struggling

Postby amaya » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Can you go back to the doctor for more sleeping tablets? Even if just so that you can get through xmas.

Is there a duty line you can call in the holidays when you aren't seeing your therapist? If not then you can come here and ramble to us as much as you need to :) You are definitely not alone with feeling how hard xmas is.

Being scared to lose people is normal when you care about them. Just try not to follow the thoughts for too long. They are just thoughts, a sign that you care, they are not real or likely to happen.

Going back to work is not for two more weeks. I would get through xmas first and then on a quieter day take a deep breath and ask yourself how you are doing. If it is still not good there is always the possibility to go to the doctor and ask for a sick note. But maybe you will feel a bit better after xmas is gone. So I would try not to think too much about it now. All the decisions can just wait.

Can you get an hour to yourself a day to do something you like that normally relaxes you.. like walking, reading or whatever your thing is or used to be. That could help with that break you need.

Just some thoughts, I hope at least one of them help, if now at least you know I am thinking about you. And none of us here is really alone because we are all in the same fight together.

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:08 am

Thankyou x

amaya

Postby amaya » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:38 am

*hug* :)

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:31 am

Well that’s Christmas done I can’t say I enjoyed but survived feel like I am very intolerant of everyone and everything finding it so hard to relax in any way feel like I am just waiting to fall
right over the edge

christabel

Postby christabel » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi Cyprus

Let us know how you are. It helps to let it out when you can.

Thinking of you. Chris x

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:54 am

Hi Chris Thankyou
How’s you doing
I am just so angry at everything and everyone and it’s not me normally sleeping isjust a joke or lack of it been awake most nights until 5-7 am and then getting a couple of hours just seem to be let’s get through this day but worrying about everything and restless
I know I have had lots going on but worried because this is the reason I stopped my last medication because I was so irrational and agitated cyprus

amaya

Postby amaya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 pm

Did you manage to get more sleeping tablets or talk to the doctor about meds in general?

*hug*

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:50 pm

No off to Drs on the 5th been difficult to get appointment with my dr due to the holidays and don’t real want to start over with someone else x

amaya

Postby amaya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:21 pm

That makes sense. I hope that the new year will go smoothly for you and that the doctor's appointment comes quick :)

I decided with all the craziness this time of year the good sleep pattern would have to wait for 2018 anyway..

Return to “Safe Room”