Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

feeling really low

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
rock

feeling really low

Postby rock » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:02 am

hello everybody.....
tonight im feeling pretty low as my parents came round today wich made me happy I got to see them before xmas but I dont see them that often :( it feels like im not important and that my sister is better than me because she has money and she can get my parents what they want and she dont have to sit their and go oh can I afford it all because she lives off her bfs adoption parents she dont have to worry about miney because she always gets it off his adoption family and today they came down to tell me that my unkle is in prison for talking to an under age girl and ny mum seens fint with it but my dad seems really upset......

I dont know what todo because normally im fine but all the abuse and everything that I used to get off my ex and watching ny parents fight all started coming back in my head I dont know why or whats triggered it.. I just feel low and just needed to let some steam off im sorry for bothering you all with ny problems I just got recommend something like this so I can rant and ny head is ckeard a bit for nore s**t to be piled in again...

I know I shouldn't blame nyself but I think it might be ny fault for my parents drunking and my sister being number one :( dose anyone kniw how to nake my parents see im just as important or should I just listen to ny partber and leace them to it because when thwy actually go to take intrest me and him could be in a different country with our sin playing in the fields of Shetland?

amaya

Re: feeling really low

Postby amaya » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:19 pm

I think you are struggling with emotional abuse issues from your childhood. And I wrote a better answer on another thread for you I think. Can you go to a doctor to talk about this. It may be cptsd if you are having difficult memories like that. And no, none of it was ever your fault, not then and not now. Trust me on that. That guilt, is a symptom. But when you have a tough time in childhood it is the job of the parents to protect you. You shouldn't have any of the blame for their problems.

rock

Postby rock » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:24 am

thankyou so much I just feel that its my fault and I don't like going to the doctor because everyone thinks im the strong one and I don't want them to think im unstable for my son but I can try the doctor's thankyou so much :)

amaya

Postby amaya » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:28 pm

You don't have to tell anyone about going to the doctor if you don't want or aren't ready to show that to others. And you are strong for asking for help if you go. It is hard and scary. So you are brave if you do it. Feel free to let us know how it goes.

Return to “Safe Room”