Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Just as depressed as last time

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
lou040901

Re: Just as depressed as last time

Postby lou040901 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:03 pm

amaya wrote:"Thanks I will try. I'm not one for upsetting people but I will try. People have always told me I need to stop putting others before myself but it's a natural reaction with me."
That is something that a lot of people have. We are conditioned by certain factors in life to ignore our own needs. It is something you can learn to change, but usually in therapy.

"Thanks for believing in me"
That's easy, I see a strong creative spirit even from the short things you wrote here so I imagine you are a great person in real life :)

Both you and Mihaela have a *group hug* from me. I was also bullied in school. Shame we can't time shift and team up to stand together. No one would mess with us then :)

You can't disappoint us. Especially not by feeling low or suicidal. Those are normal feelings to have in a difficult time of life. They mean that you want something more than what you have and that what you have is unbearable painful. But you can and will have more in the future, so it is worth pushing yourself through so you can enjoy the other side.

"I know the feeling. It makes us feel useless when other don't appreciate us. Sensitive people suffer so VERY much at the hands of selfish, uncaring types. It's just not fair, and it's not your fault! They're the ones to blame, who should feel guilt and ashamed.
Mihaela is right.

Don't stop dreaming about what you want and who you want to be. Keep your focus on that and one day you will be living in a better future and these times now will fade into the background like forgetting nightmares.

Thank you for your support. I honestly have no other words. Life has never been kind to me or people either but it's nice to know there is decent people in this world that don't want just sit back and watch it and everyone in it burn.

mihaela

Re: Just as depressed as last time

Postby mihaela » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 am

How are you getting on, Lou? We've not heard from you for a few days. Hope things are getting better in your life.
Thinking of you. x

Return to “Safe Room”