Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Tablets

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Isap

Re: Tablets

Postby Isap » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 pm

I'm pretty sure I know which comment it was although not addressed to teamn

My initial reaction was "what??" followed by "that just confirms all the suspicions I had about ....."

I would be very upset if it really causes Natalie to abandon here she has been such a wonderful source of support for so many of us.

Hope you're reading this

Isap xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Websites like this really need objective moderators without personal relationships with users to step in every now and then I think.

However I have no idea what we are talking about.

Isap

Postby Isap » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:37 am

Hi Amaya

The comment (I think) we are talking about is not one a moderator would have noticed. I would describe it as "concealed bitchiness" and "dishonest bullshit" but nothing obviously obnoxious.
If it had been addressed directly to Natalie (which it wasn't) it would have been really insulting, but I guess that in her current mindset she still took it personally. I would be really happy to see this person off this site altogether, they are on two other sites and full of self satisfaction at having "recovered". I won't say any more on this matter. I forgive.

Its a tribute to this forum that its got by so long without a moderator. Apparently there used to be one and they removed pm functions because cliques were forming and bitching about other members. That might actually have been a wise move.

Isap xx

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:24 am

Hi Natalie.

I have just read this thread and hope that at some point you feel strong enough to revisit the forum. You are a welcome presence and it is a poorer place without you. Yes there are lots of triggers on here but there is lots of camaraderie too. I hope you remember that we all post based on our own viewpoints and conscious or unconscious biases. Even if someone means well, it doesn't make what they say true. As much as I may believe in some of my opinions, they are just opinions, not facts, no more certain than anyone else's.

Take care of you and yours
x

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:52 am

Hi teamn
I am sorry that this has happened to you xi hope if you need to will come back to the forum it just makes me sad that you where made to feel like this x please take care of yourself hugs cyprus

Isap

Postby Isap » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:11 am

"They speak empty words, make false oaths, and make covenants
So the judgment that springs up is like poisonous weeds in the furrows of the field"

Hosea 10:4

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:22 am

ive been looking around for the post in question and have been unable to find it. anyone willing to divulge its location?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:55 am

Do you not think letting sleeping dogs lie is better for our little community?
There was no evidence of malicious intent and rehashing this is unlikely to be helpful for anyone concerned. Hopefully we will see Natalie back and everyone will be a little more thoughtful about the potential impact of our posts on others. I will say that the post I saw had a much more balanced and realistic counter post after it and I hope Natalie saw that post too.

amaya

Postby amaya » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:17 am

Yeah I don't think it is helpful to get into specifics. If Teamn has a particular issue and wants to follow it up I'm sure someone at Sane could be emailed, but that is her decision. To talk about who the other person might be, what they might of said etc is basically doing similar. None of us should be talking like this about each other. Problem addressing between those concerned would be one thing. Making comments indirectly has no healing use to anyone.

What ATTMP said. Please let it rest now.

Teamn I miss you x

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:36 am

ok fair enough. wont say another word about it

Return to “Safe Room”