Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Tablets

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
teamn

Re: Tablets

Postby teamn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:26 am

hi betterinrecovery,

thanks for making it through all the errors and commenting :lol: , i know its had for people to know what to say sometimes aswell as going though their own stuff, so i understand. and think its great that rather than just ramble away with comments, your actually deciding not to say anything rather than something just for the sake of it,thats my kind of individual right there, i think sometimes humans feel the need to fill a gap, without really thinking about what they want to say or if the can say anything. so i love and appreciate you touching base and sharing that with me..that in itself is supportive, trust me!!

amaya

Postby amaya » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Just here to say I am reading and sending a *hug* x

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Your welcome for the hugs :D

I agree that honesty is great to a certain extent, but too much honesty can be hurtful. i also think there is something to be said for the old "fake it till you make it" attitude. ive heard of people who fake happiness so well that it actually becomes real. cant imagine it to work for everyone, but if it works for you. whatever makes you happy i say

in the spirit of honesty, i really cant be arsed today :lol:

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 pm

hi Huyo, hows it going :D

you still feeling like you cant be arsed :lol: :? ... what happened.. if you cant b arsed, just bear in inf the next rambling son are quite long and not related to my current emotions, so you may want to stop reading NOW...

hi, again,if your still here I give a ' HI 5' :lol: ..and now the ramblings begin, ( enjoy communicating with you, you bring out the silly side of me :P , that I thought was dead and buried in all this depression BS) yeah honesty can be hurtful if done to cause pain, or done without though or feeling fr the other person, I think its not always what you say that's hurtful, its how its said and when its said. ive been fortunate, as I'm never made my friends or family feel hurt by my honesty, they actually crave my honesty, its like lets go to nats shell be straight with us, its all love at the end of the day.. and if I think something will hurt someone, then id say nothing, rather than lie. even sometimes I may begin to say something to someone, when asked my opinion, for example of my sisters latest antics with her boyfriend, ill watch her body language, if it seems she's getting anxious from something I say, I wont eve continue and just say well come back to it, she appreciated that as I really do care for peoples feelings, but I also am open and honest too.. don't work for everyone, and that what makes the world interesting I guess, were all unique.

and the fake it till you make it, I don't necessarily and yup some people do fake it till they make it and then actually make it. I guess I was talking more about people who are not actually trying to make it, they just faking it to fit it..if that makes sense, that's hat I don't like. ,. I think that way of thought 'FITYMI' has foundation in law of attraction , I did on occasion fake it until I made it.. before I ran my own company I kept saying to myself everyday, I'm a business woman, I'm my own boss, I named my company before it existed and introduced myself as a part time business woman to new people that I met, as part time I was planning my business and so I guess that aspect of fake to you make it is good, but as I said, to clarify if its based on an element of truth of the individual trying to achieve the status (professional, emotional, financial, physical) there faking about.

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi teamn
I came off my ad back in sept and it left me with a lot of the thoughts you are feeling I have started back on different one and starting to feel less desperate I have struggled with shall I take them or not do they mask what’s going on but I truly believe now that I would rather have my head clearer it’s hard to struggle with all that life throws at you sometimes and we all need a little help xx
Hope your doing ok sending you a hugs please keep safe cyprus

betterinrecovery

Postby betterinrecovery » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Dear Teamn,
I hope you are doing o.k.
I hope you are keeping yourself safe.
with best wishes
B

teamn

Postby teamn » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:15 am

Hi all
I don't know what better way to say this except this, I'm in total shock even after several hours sleep, I still awake in shock tat after reading something on the forum I feel this way, wasn't on my page, and won't go into it as I theerson was obviously trying to support someone. Just now in quite shit place , especially regarding professionals that I thought I could offload too..

So now want to isolate from professional and thinking do I know have to isolate from forum as don't want to come to forum and made to feel like I do on the outside..I'm really quite raw right now, maybe coz my son was assaulted and admitted to hospital early Late Saturday night and I'm very concerned on top of everything else, but I'm raw.

I do thank everyone on my pets though who have helped so much and be supportive and etc .. anyway off to spend day at hospital. Put my mood of lawless and stuff behind me and get my son better

Isap

Postby Isap » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:37 am

Hi Natalie

Sorry to hear about your son its the last thing you need

No idea what upset you on the forum but you're obviously very sensitized right now. There is one person here who thinks they are being supportive but isn't and I hope they know who they are.

You're always welcome back here whenever you want

Isap xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Maybe it would be good to tell what it was because maybe whoever it was could explain what they meant and maybe it could be sorted so that you wouldn't have to give up a source of support?

And I wouldn't advise isolating from professionals because of something you read here. You need all the support you can get right now. If you have a difficult professional in your situation that's different and you could always ask to see someone else in their place by phoning their manager. But if there is a problem with one the chances are good that another will be a better help.

If you don't want to explain that is also totally fine. But it will be nice if you keep talking with us about whatever you do feel comfortable to talk about because you are a nice person to have around here :) Whatever you want is okay, but do what is best to get what you need, and don't worry about what other people think.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:25 pm

teamn please don't be disappearing from the forum :cry: :cry: :cry:

we would all worry about you, plus you helped me a few times when ive been low. a lot of us here would miss you

im so sorry about your son. ill keep my fingers crossed for him.

in terms of the comment that upset you, im sure that it wasnt meant to hurt or offend. even if it was, remember that a lot of people here are having a tough time and lashing out is how they cope with it

hang in there girl

Return to “Safe Room”