Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Road crash

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
amaya

Re: Road crash

Postby amaya » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:31 pm

*hug*

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Shit day why is everything so difficult been on the phone for hours took me 5 phone calls to get an appointment with a registrar it’s just so complicated work won’t have me back until seen occupational health can’t deal with them at the moment just need to get the furneral out of the way not for another 10 days just wish people tried to understand what it’s like don’t feel like it’s private really angry he did not die was killed emotionally can’t keep doing this had enough to many people asking to much of me and my post on another site see rant seeing assessment team tomorrow nervous just feeling overwhelmed by everything

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:56 pm

I am at least glad that you also don't have to work right now.

Are you sleeping any better now?
And when do you see the psychiatrist? I know you said you were worried about meds, but maybe the appointment will be good to show exactly how hard you are struggling and then hopefully the psychiatrist might have some constructive ideas for extra support, and hopefully it won't all have to do with meds.

Thanks for taking the time to tell us how you are doing, it sounds like a nightmare. More *hugs*

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Complete waste of time in and out in 10 mins up meds

amaya

Postby amaya » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:05 pm

That sucks. Is there a psychologist on your team aswell? a support worker? or do you only have the psychiatrist?

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:02 am

Was a physcharist assessment team just made me feel worse
I am not sure it’s a good time as grieving so maybe that’s why who knows
Just one day at a time

amaya

Postby amaya » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 pm

Yes that is the best. Sometimes when I can't think my way through the whole day I think my way just through the next task or the next hour. It really helps.

If there are other workers on your team maybe an appointment with somone else than the psychiatrist?

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 pm

I am not in mental health system being waiting for this appointment for 6 weeks under the care of my gp just going to take the tablets don’t have any fight left x seeing gp tomorrow may find out what physcharist said as it’s all a bit of a blurr thanks for taking the time to reply xx

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:27 am

wow tough time, and I'm really not surprised you have no fight left, random question , but when was last holiday you had? me myself was years ago, the last one i had was so refreshing, it was during my grieving stage also, (it was after grief councelling sessions then i wet away a few months after that).

Return to “Safe Room”