Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Road crash

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Cyprus

Road crash

Postby Cyprus » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:20 am

So things are just to tough I’ve heard things seen things that you shouldn’t have to do x you just want to think when your love ones go that it’s peacefully my life is in limbo waiting 15 days in and no paperwork
My mental health is on a downward slope and they only thing keeping me safe is seeing how everyone is hurting x I just would like someone to step in and take over and take a break from everything
Just feel so alone x

teamn

Re: Road crash

Postby teamn » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:29 am

I'm so sorry to hear how your feeling, but this addictional feeling is also the impact of grief, so lease look after yourself during this stressful time, especially as its taking s long for paperwork..

Remember i mentioned Cruse Bereavement, contract them, you may find it helps to relieve some pressure and isolation that your currently feeling..

My thoughts are with you, and believe it or not, you are doing immensely well, particularly dealing with his on top of everything else. Have you contacte GP about your mental health though? Think that also would be helpful at this time.

All the best

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:43 pm

So sorry to hear of your difficulties, Cyprus. I've been going through a lot of my own lately, otherwise I'd have been replying to a lot more people on here. Like you, I've been through bereavement while at the same time having to cope with other stressful issues. It was hellish, and things are still pretty dire for me, but just about bearable. I can't really give you advice, but I hope you'll soon see light at the end of the tunnel. xx

christabel

Postby christabel » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Just to let you know you are in my thoughts Cyprus. I hope by hearing that and with the support you have had from the other guys on here that you don't feel so alone.

Take care. X Chris

amaya

Postby amaya » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:11 pm

How are you doing today?

christabel

Postby christabel » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:27 pm

How are you today Cyprus? X Chris

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:13 am

Thankyou everyone saw my dr yesterday been given Temazepam to help me sleep have spoke to helplines just taking it one day at a time it’s just hard the way in which he died means we have have to wait to make arrangements but hopefully can do that Friday x feel very numb today x you just look and everyone around and get cross because they are getting on with there lives x it’s hard dealing with depression and grief
My dr being very supportive and have physcharist next week but know she will want me to go onto a medication that made me feel so bad I just don’t think I have the fight to argue anymore sorry everything in my head feels so overwhelming x
I am sorry can’t support you all as well but hope everyone is doing ok xx

christabel

Postby christabel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:56 pm

It is very kind of you thinking of us but I and am sure the others totally understand.
You must make looking after yourself your priority.

I am glad to hear you have been getting support from your GP. Take help from wherever you can.

Post when you can. I'm sure it helps even if you feel mixed up. No body on here minds.
Take care. X Chris

amaya

Postby amaya » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:14 pm

I agree, if you are having a tough time it is totally cool just to post on your own thread for a while :)

You don't have to have a big fight not to take meds if you don't want to, you can just say no and make a determined face :) You have to do what is best for you whether that is taking them or not. Meds are sometimes a good tool, but not always appropriate. I always think it is best to decide in partnership with a doctor, it shouldn't feel like a fight if they are involving you in the choices.

Also, try not to compare yourself to other people getting on with their lives. If I did that I would go mad. I am nearly 40 and have no work and I am trying to start again from stratch in another country. Just focus on the day you are in. Or the hour or minute. That is how I am getting through.

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Thankyou working on hour by hour today lots sorted furneral in 2weeks back home emotional worn out can’t eat can’t sleep and arrived home to find a letter from Work asking me to ring so I can agree to occupational health very fed up that’s the only mail I’ve had from them and maybe I am sensitive but a get well card or sympathy would have been nicer just finding all the practical stuff overwhelming it’s been hard as in all local papers and everyone has an opinion and what’s to give it to you but back to my house now so can keep away from all the gossip
I just would like to curl up and be left alone but feel like I have to do it all
Sorry just need to off load it just all pretty crap at the moment x
And just fill I can’t open up as watching everyone else suffering x

Return to “Safe Room”