Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Do not see the point

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
jazzrose343

Do not see the point

Postby jazzrose343 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:15 pm

I am sitting here thinking about how much better things would be for my family if I was not here.
I keep making the same mistakes again and again.
If I was not here they would benefit financially and I would not keep messing things up for people that I care about.

mihaela

Re: Do not see the point

Postby mihaela » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:05 pm

But please think about how your loss would affect them. :cry: It's just not worth it. (See my other replies to you).

jazzrose343

Postby jazzrose343 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Thanks for your kind words. I was feeling so lost earlier I posted all over. I do know what it would do in reality but it sometimes just feels like there is no escape

christabel

Postby christabel » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:59 pm

Post whenever you need to. It is not a problem and it helps to get
It off our chests.

Take care.

amaya

Postby amaya » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Hang on in there. Because better days will come and then the misery now will be worth it then. Hard to believe but true. I am sending you positive thoughts and I have been there myself so I know what I am saying is true. I also think it is good that you talk about it whenever you need to :)

teamn

Postby teamn » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:27 pm

I agree with what the other people have commented, hang on in there please. Probably the last thing you want to here, but just take it slow, just think of now, nothing else, not later, not tomorrow just right now. I've been where you are so I too emphatise and understand exactly what your talking about, so often I've felt that way, but when the dark cloud lifts I get stringer and clearer headed, even if it's only fir a shirt while, it's long enough to realise that i matter , and i wasn't you to know that you matter too. Keep posting, keep talking, keep reaching out, you deserve to feel better, sometimes feeling good about purse and getting the support we need doesn't come from the people we want, but no matter where it comes from embrace it and grab with both hands, check in with doctors too.

Isap

Postby Isap » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:26 am

Those are great replies, especially from A may a.

Jazz rose, I know how you feel because I am in the same state. Its horrid but just realise there are thousands of us, so we are not alone in our suffering.

I've been in s nasty foreign jail for over 3 years, things feel hopeless most of the time but there are moments they don't. None of us can foretell the future but things change and we must not lose sight of that.

Thinking of you. We can overcome this horrible illness together but we need to give it time and patience.

Isap xx

beach

Postby beach » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Respect to you all. You can do this jazzrose, hang in there. beach x

jazzrose343

Postby jazzrose343 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:34 pm

I am trying to get there but I do not know what to do.

I really am hanging on by a thread.

I have no where to turn to sort out my problems

teamn

Postby teamn » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi ,

Have you tried legal advice, debt help and stuff like that, go to them, or go ton citizens advice to get them to help you, write to people you. Owe money to, to help with debt repayment plans, budgeting and possibly bring a family member along. Start being open with them about what you can and cat manage, take the stain off you

Return to “Safe Room”