Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

so alone

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
humf

so alone

Postby humf » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:07 pm

hi, why is it when you have so many people around you, you can feel so alone and when you hold your hands up and say look I need help im not well all you get is if your that ill ring the crisis team for them to come round and say theirs nothing we can do and just ring your cpn up tomorrow a really cannot cope am on the edge and im scared and I find it hard to open up about my feelings as it is. I really don't know what to do my voices are getting worse telling me to do stuff I don't want to do but when I try and talk to people about it they are either too busy or don't want to know I really cant cope and im scared I have no one I can talk too its not like im asking to be looked after im just asking for some one to tell me its going to be ok n that you are going to get through it. I hate being ill I feel like a burden as it is but the way I feel is like im being told not in so many words to pull myself together a wish a could but for me when I get up in a morning on goes the mask that makes people think im ok because I don't want people to know I have a mental illness sorry for the essay I just needed to write my feelings down because I have no one else to talk to.

christabel

Re: so alone

Postby christabel » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi humf

My thoughts are with you. Keep in touch when you can. Hope you're feeling stronger soon.

Best wishes. X

itsamemario

Postby itsamemario » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi humf,
are you feeling any better? Are there some key things that you are having trouble with at the moment?

Hope things pick up for you

:) :D

dizzcostu007

Postby dizzcostu007 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Firstly when you say voices, what do you mean? And what do you mean when there's nothing that can be done to help? Is that through gps etc? Apologies none of these are judging questions, but I just want to make sure I know your background.

By all means feel free to post here. Groups like the Samaritans might also help. Please don't feel alarmed by saying that it's just they may be able to point you in the right direction for people who can help.

I feel for you and please continue to post as am sure people here will support you :)

Return to “Safe Room”