Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

how do i find a way forward

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
forever2003

how do i find a way forward

Postby forever2003 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:16 pm

I have been suffering from deppression, anxity with some personality trates after a poor childhood and abusive violent ex and i thought doing really well on long term meds and was improving all the time but the one thing that has kept me fighting is my children but now social sevices have taken my 3 youngest children one only being 7mths old saying i will never be able to emotionaly support them coz of my illness they dont seem to see how much better i am or how my baby turned my life around and r saying i can only see them 4x a year for 1and a half hours i dont know if i can live with that and can feel myself detiourating all the time my only chance is a sicology assement to prove i am improveing and can get to an exptable level to support my children in what they say is in the childrens time frame but as i am not under the mental health team any more as they were happy with my progress it would cost me £2000 for assement i can not put my hands on that sort of money and feel like my whole life is falling apart, i can see no future for me with out my children

ulysses

Re: how do i find a way forward

Postby ulysses » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:17 pm

hi forever, and welcome to the forum.

this is desperately sad. i'm sorry i don't know anything of this psychology assessment you mention and which you seem to have to pay an awful lot of money for. if you're no longer under the supervision of the mental health team, then this surely represents progress and i would have thought there was some hope of getting your children back. i'm sorry i don't know what else to say. hopefully someone else more knowledgeable in these matters will come along soon with some helpful advice.
xxx
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

forever2003

Postby forever2003 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi i always have hope i have about 8 weeks till they go to court for permant care orders i will fight all the way it just seems so unfair as they agree it is clear i love my children and them me but it is in there best intrest aparently not a care for how a mother would cope even if she didnt have a mental health issue

evabtob

Postby evabtob » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Hi forever2003,that is so disgusting I can not believe they can do this to any family. Is there no one you can contact,what does your Dr. say. How will it affect you all, that is what I would want to know ,what impact will it have longterm. I think it is so cruel. I am so sorry this is happening to you keep fighting this is wrong.

Return to “Safe Room”