Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Fed up

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
velvet

Fed up

Postby velvet » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 pm

I feel so low today, I have been in bed all day and slept most of it only getting up to eat and then go back to bed. I planned to get up and do something today but of course that hasn't happened and I have waisted the day. I feel tired, achy and miserable, I have to start a job on Monday and am so worried about it, how the hell will I be able to get up, as for the other worries I have (see post in rant room).

I'm starting to really feel like giving up, I keep on trying and sometimes have better periods but inevitably it comes back to this. I'm starting to feel like life has passed me by and I've failed at everything. It's a joke the more I try the further away I get from where I want to be. I can't ever see anything in a good light all my memories focus in on bad things and depression. I try everything from doctors to psychiatrists & medication I constantly read to try and understand or learn how to get better.

I'm sorry for going on but I am so fed up with it all.

sel

Re: Fed up

Postby sel » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:36 pm

i totally undertsand where your coming from, i too have depression on meds read books, go to counselling etc, and still have this depression since 2009, im very proud of you that you have found a job, im feel im not ready for work yet, so a big well done for this, i have many days where i relax in bed listening to meditation music, i do jogs and tai chi as well, however get some really low days where all i do is want to lay down. so i really know how you feel,they say its a process and can take time so patience is needed, so well done for getting work wish you all the best, sel,xxx

Return to “Safe Room”