Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Decided -trig**

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Dovahkiin

Re: Decided -trig**

Postby Dovahkiin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm fine in the room when there's light, it's just when there's not. They've grabbed me when I've been standing next to my bed in the dark. and my big light that I had next to my bed decided to break a month or so ago and haven't had chance replace it. So I'm assuming they're scared of light, but I can't sleep with the light on. Hmm. xxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 pm

how about a nightlight? you can get ones that plug into sockets and just give off just enough light to see by if you wake up - if you have sockets in the right place, you could have a light on under your bed where it won't bother you, but it will stop those monsters from coming out because they'll be too scared to pop their heads out and see what the rest of the room is like. in time, you might just scare them away for good, hugs, Judith xxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlLh1H3PLtU
"Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe We shall overcome, some day."

Dovahkiin

Postby Dovahkiin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 am

That's a good idea, I do have a socket under my bed and one right next to my bed but I've tried get some before and they just had a slight glow, that's all. I might have a look in the argos catalogue. Thanks Judith. I hope they do go away :? xxx
I'm feeling a bit better today thanks Tea, still down but I'm going to go for a walk with my mum later and that usually keeps me occupied. xxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:13 pm

you can also get motion sensor lights which you could plug in under your bed and then the light would come on if anything tried to come out, hugs, Judith xxx

Dovahkiin

Postby Dovahkiin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Ooh thats a good idea. I might have to go get one. Thanks Judith, means a lot. xxx

judithj

Postby judithj » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:17 pm

no problem, hope it helps, hugs, Judith xxx

Return to “Safe Room”