Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
irongirl72

Re: For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

Postby irongirl72 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:17 pm

hi
I haven't been on here for a while as my life has been a bit hectic ! But feel so low and confused i don't know what to do. Not felt this low for a while and the bang it feels like hitting a brick wall. Really don't know what else to say,

christabel

Postby christabel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi there

We all dip in and out of the forum for different reasons but are always welcome.

Sorry to hear you have hit a low. Have a read through posts or join in.
How is the way your feeling affecting things? Are you managing to eat and sleep ok?

Chris

scotgirl

Postby scotgirl » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi,

I’ve not been myself for just under a year now a used to be this fun loving girl that was always up for adventures however since November last year that’s all changed. I have had many suicide thoughts were I have tried to attempt to end my life such as taking a walk and end up at a bridge. I feel like I have no one to talk about this my family is falling apart and recently me and my parents haven’t been getting at in very well. I have been going out with my partner for over 4 years and since January we haven’t been getting on great we are constantly arguing I also have no friends. If I try and build the courage to speak to someone on how low I am feeling I stop myself thinking they will think I am being attention seeking. Well today I have been the lowest that I have been and I’m debating if this will be my last night here as I don’t know how long I can take being a live anymore but there something in my head telling me not to do it

keepingfaith

Postby keepingfaith » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Tonight is one of those horrible evenings where what I want is completely out of reach- connection. Compassion. Someone to talk to. I feel completely alone. All I have are my parents, who quite frankly, I can't have an honest conversation with because they just don't get it. But I just want to connect with someone likeminded- my age, etc. The only connections I have I have to talk to through a screen, looking at a screen, typing a text, sat alone, simply being a loner. I have quite a few days every week like this where I just feel so desparate for companionship but it's completely out of reach. I've been a loner for years, and it feels like it's never going to change. I feel like everyone has priorities..kids, job, dinner, their needs. I'm never important. I'm an afterthought. It feels like there's nothing I can do- I need the connection now, but real connections for someone with anxiety take months, if not years, to form.

Return to “Safe Room”