Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
tsuki

Re: For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

Postby tsuki » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:26 pm

I've not been coping very well. For the last nine days I've been having constant panic attacks, throwing up, all I want to do is hurt myself or die. I don't know what to do anymore, crisis team are doing nothing for me.

My mum and dad have moved 300 miles away to the south of Wales and I haven't been able to see them for months. I didn't even get to see them on my birthday or at Christmas and it's taken a huge toll on me. My first Christmas away from home. I'm not sleeping, and when I do manage to nod off I have nightmares and wake up after a couple of hours, and then I end up panicking too much to fall asleep.

I've been prescribed tablets but I'm too anxious to take them, I know they're safe to take, I'm just too afraid that they'll make me feel weird or not myself. My boyfriend even took one to prove that they were fine to take but I.just can't do it. I don't know what to do anymore.

unwanted

Postby unwanted » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Can someone help me please. Im really struggling have just come out of A+E this afternoon but they havnt put anything in place. They just sent me home. I'm so suicidle and scared please help x

lovelyandstrangethings

Postby lovelyandstrangethings » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:12 pm

I want to go and sit on the bridge. I like sitting on the bridge in the dark..its so peaceful and I look up at the stars and often there is a girl there with me that sits with me to make sure I am safe sometimes.

unwanted

Postby unwanted » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:58 pm

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

luck

Postby luck » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Sometimes people know exactly what, they want to say. But they feel like their voice doesn't do the thoughts/feelings justice. Sometimes people think there is always a better voice out here one that can say things better than you can ,but all that matters is the present.
Luck

luck

Postby luck » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Tsuki it sounds like you have a really loving boyfriend x

cat10

Postby cat10 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi new here, having to face that if I don't get sorted I could lose everything,just so scared of voicing my issues to gp next week :oops:

christabel

Postby christabel » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:01 am

Hi cat10

Sorry to hear you are struggling. I found it helpful to write down what I needed to tell the GP. That way I didn't forget symptoms or I could just hand it over if I got too anxious.

Feel free to join in on any of the forum or start a new thread. We all are understanding and have MH problems ourselves.

How have you been today?

X Chris

littlemopeep68

Postby littlemopeep68 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:47 am

Im really finding it hard to cope and need to connect to someone that will listen to me.

amaya

Postby amaya » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:16 pm

You will get responses on this website, just too slowly by the sounds of it. I answered also on your other thread :)

Return to “Safe Room”