Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
emberry

Re: For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

Postby emberry » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:09 pm

I feel like leaving my bed is unsafe.

chelseajackie

Postby chelseajackie » Thu May 05, 2016 7:45 am

Help !!! How do I get into the safe room to talk to someone before I eventually give in to these thoughts in my head...... At the moment I am torn between suicide and voluntary committal to a mental hospital

am16

Postby am16 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:46 pm

I am finding things hard lately. really hard. over whelming and too much. I cant breathe to the point I am sick. I have a terrible feeling something bad is going to happen, and I will be at the root of it- to me or someone else. I cant get away from the panic this causes. Something so small that will have a huge Impact . for the last year I have hid played pretend and at one point last month i believed i was doing ok, and felt content. but something happened, and all these thoughts and feelings came back- this is becoming too much these last two weeks. I cannot eat because i do not deserve the satisfaction. i cannot sleep although that is all i want to do because sleeping means i cannot think any longer. i am at peace when sleeping. i can feel my mind taking over with these thoughts, i am scared of what is going to happen.
I do not know what to do, who to speak to, should i speak to someone? should i not? is it stupid? will they laugh? tell me I'm stupid? I'm making it up? will they not believe me? I'm at a loose end here.

AliceRitaK

Postby AliceRitaK » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Thank you. I am in that kind of place today. Wondering why someone who once loved me doesn't anymore and sees me as an ogre when I am just a person. And I hurt too. I am glad for this place today. Very glad. Xxx

lupine

Postby lupine » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:57 am

I wish that all of the people who are trying to play mind games with me wold stop. I too am just a person. I've been threatened, laughed at, humiliated, spied on, teased and abused...and I have no proof. Apparently I am just paranoid. My MH is being abused and used against me. Who would want someone to die...pushed to suicide and laughed at for it. I am supposed to be ok with all this, to forgive it as if it is ok, to feel as though I deserve it because of all my past mistakes. I am sick of it. Leave me alone. Punks and assholes...leave me alone.

lupine

Postby lupine » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:37 pm

I'm very down today. No motivation to do anything. whats the point. I am bored and fed up of all of this. I am just sick of the whole stupid thing and I would just love to sleep forever and not have to get up ever again. Life sucks, and so does its pointless and tiresome troubles. There's no good anymore. So whats the point? Sick of myself, everyone else, and the world and beyond.

auzziegirl

Postby auzziegirl » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:21 pm

Went out today & bought some rope.
Planning an event that I'm not sure I can go through.
Self hate wins again

christabel

Postby christabel » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:42 pm

Please don't hurt yourself.

You are valuable and I would be sad to think you thought no one cared.

We are most self critical when we are low. There is nothing that can't be turned around and put right.

If you think you can't cope pleases get help from a hospital or medical centre. Are there any organisation that you can telephone just to talk.
Samaritans if you are in UK.

Sending a hug because I know what it is like to need one. Chris.

luck

Postby luck » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:22 am

There isn't a place like this in reality, I agree. x

luck

Postby luck » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:28 am

Sad to hear these things. I've had a fair share of death threats who knows why people does this. They hate me they want me to die. The only thing keeping me up is my medicine.

Return to “Safe Room”