Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Mart1

Re: For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

Postby Mart1 » Mon May 11, 2015 1:06 am

I dont know why I'm low again, i can't help crying and feeling frightened. I have lots of people around me but still feel lonely.

moomoo123

Postby moomoo123 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:25 pm

i feel so alone in battling my demons.

i cant hide behind masks hardly, i cut myself, im ill and dont want to deal with what ever life im living anymore. i dont even know.

im scared and dont feel safe from myself any more.

:(

moo

Emmy836

Postby Emmy836 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:53 pm

I'm all over the place at the moment, I am trying to keep things in perspective but I'm finding the little things so overwhelming. I'm surrounded by my family who I love but still feeling completely alone. I'm in my room hiding so they don't see me crying,because I really can't explain why I'm upset. I feel physically sick with anxiety, and I just can't get my thoughts together enough to talk myself down.

moomoo123

Postby moomoo123 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:26 am

im feeling so scared now i dont understand whats happening to me, i cant stop the self harming and i wouldnt recognise myself if i saw me walking across the street anymore.

i have been honest with certain people about my illnesses but its just thrown back at me and used as a weapon towards me.

i really dont see the so called life im living anymore as being life i feel dead already and im sorry if anyone is aFFECted by what im saying i just need to get it out.

i could write tons more but i just needed to get some out.

sorrow

Postby sorrow » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:14 pm

: ( x Just very agitated with myself for no apparent reason and cannot get out of this rut. Feel like hibernating . Can't be bothered with people or myself for that matter x

anon12788

Postby anon12788 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:45 pm

im desperate to talk, get help or even just no someones there, ive posted a thread in the safe room area but had no replies and getting myself into a worse mess

skylarose

Postby skylarose » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi
I've just joined today
Sorry but been having a lot of down days recently and that's what helped me find SANE. I wouldn't have looked before I would have pushed myself to just get on by myself
Anyone up for a chat? I just would like to feel equal with someone
Thank you
Sorry
Skylarose

moomoo123

Postby moomoo123 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:58 pm

im feeling so delicate, scared and vunerable :(

i had my last doctors appointment on wednesday and because of christmas breaks ect i couldnt get another appointment until end of january...

i just dont think i can handle this, christmas is so hard and i just want to hide away somewhere but no option .

my head is so messed up , im sat here shaking and nervous... i feel so alone and im despate for all this to disapear...

i feel like whats the point any more.

thanks moo

catherinec

Postby catherinec » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:16 pm

I am so frustrated with life I don't know where to start. I tried London twice and ended up moving around so much because frankly I don't think anyone got me and work grounded me down to a tiny insignificant speck of dust. I moved back to the country to be with my mum and her partner. It's a lovely place don't get me wrong. But there is no life for me here although I have a job as a front of house person in a very quiet hotel I do t have any banter at all with anyone my age and those left back in London don't seem all that interested to visit me here just because London is heir bubble and travelling is too much of an effort.

My mum bless her cares for me but I am regressing and if I ever bring up the subject of my future or if I like the look of someone she goes quiet because she doesn't know what to say. It makes me feel like a freak. I'm nearly 40, I have no other half, my sister's baby is the apple of everyone's eye Nd the past 4 years have all been about her at Christmas. I'm fed up and sometimes I just feel like rebelling because everyone is just so damned good and healthy and perfect. Whereas every time I eat my mother is literally counting my calories and telling me to do exercise!

I want to scream and shout and hit the bottle I am not joking. It will make me feel even worse I know but anti depressants aren't doing me any good.

Help.

laurenj

Postby laurenj » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Hey guys. I'm Lauren. I'm feeling a bit down tonight.

Return to “Safe Room”