Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
wanttohelp

Re: For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

Postby wanttohelp » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm feeling very bad nothing is improving :(

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:12 am

where is everyone xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

painfulmuse

Postby painfulmuse » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 pm

I want to die

karen57

Postby karen57 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Hi. I am new to your website & feel very, very sad. I have had a bout with alcohol and I am staying away although I haven't been clean all that long. I am married and have been for a long time, but I just can't talk to my husband like I would like to. He listens, but he doesn't really listen. He only hears what suits him. I love him, but I am running out of ways to vent. I don't think he really understands. I am so sick of hearing how stupid I am, that I'm ruining my life and his. I am sure I have hurt him in the past especially when I was drinking, but now I don't feel like he's giving me a chance. I have been through a lot of hardship in my life (along with him for some of it), but I don't feel like I am being heard. I tried going to AA, but was very uncomfortable there. I went to a place that was one on one and I didn't feel as uncomfortable there, but how much can someone help in 50 minutes one time per week? And my husband felt it was a waste of money. I am disabled and only have a check that comes in once a month. I'm not sure I could survive on my own. I just don't know where to turn. Maybe I am just not meant to be on this earth, but having lost a child to suicide I know I could never put anyone through that. It was the toughest time of my life and I don't feel I really had a chance to grieve properly. I hope someone can give me some advise to help me find my way past my current point. I don't have a real good support group. My living son isn't speaking to me right now because his wife feels I am a bad influence on their children. My daughter completely sides with my husband. Everything is my fault. I know I had a problem with alcohol, but I am working hard to overcome that. I go online and have a lot of very helpful books. It's hard to rise up from the rubble when I feel I can't do anything right. I just don't know where to turn at this point. I just hope someone can give me some words of wisdom so I don't feel so broken and useless. Thanks for listening.
Karen57

whisper

Postby whisper » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:07 am

Can't get it out of my head! It plays over and over! I have been considering my options as I see them! They are not positive by any stretch of the imagination, but I just don't seem to be able to get any help with all of this!!
This R*** has destroyed everything for me!! It has torn me up into shreds and I don't want to be me anymore! I don't want to be a female, I don't feel like a female!!!! I hate this body im trapped in!! It's not only this body though, I want to switch off the brain too!! I wish I knew that there was definitely a 'next life' or such a thing as re-incarnation because I would come back as a vicious animal and rip these evil b*****ds to shreds!
I would enjoy seeing them scared out of their minds!! Cos that is what he have done to me!!
life is a lemon....and i want my money back..!!!

norfolk

Postby norfolk » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:33 pm

i am not mad.

i have posted stuff on your website before. cant remember when or where.
i thought back then i was schizophrenic. now i know i am not, maybe i have did. i suffer with dissociation.
the mother i thought was cold and emotionally dead was in fact a major sadist. i realized this back in june 2012. like i say, for 20 old years i thought i was schizophrenic.
i feel like such an idiot. a joke.
i dont remember the rape and abuse, happened to me as adult as well as child. police doctors nurses all joining in.
can you suggest a way i can help myself? i am trying to find councelling or another talking therapy..

can you suggest which part of your website, or maybe another website?
can anyone suggest how i can cope? :?:
i am rubbish with computers,
joanne

cazz2012

Postby cazz2012 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:15 pm

I am going to sit here for a while to prevent myself doing something I shouldn't in the hope that the want/need/feeling to take a permanently long sleep :(
No hugs please, I cannot cope with the thought of being touched either virtually or in reality

Lucjones

Postby Lucjones » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:36 pm

I need someone to talk to and fast I am holding a blade to my wrist I don't want to I just fell like ending it all to night someone help me please

AmyL

Postby AmyL » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:12 pm

I was looking for a chat ROOM...someone to talk WITH...I feel just as alone when I "post" something and then have to keep clicking different icons to see if someone answered me. Is there a place to chat WITH people...not just leave posts? :oops:

AmyL

Postby AmyL » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:16 pm

AmyL wrote:I was looking for a chat ROOM...someone to talk WITH...I feel just as alone when I "post" something and then have to keep clicking different icons to see if someone answered me. Is there a place to chat WITH people...not just leave posts? :oops:
may not be the brightest lightbulb in the box...but I give off the warmest glow

Return to “Safe Room”