Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Bug

Re: For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

Postby Bug » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:53 pm

innis wrote:Hi moderating team

Thank you. I am feeling today that I just want to fly away but i know that i cannot until I die and it wont matter anymore and I;l just let go of everyone who I have been holding together for so long.
First it was my mum when dad died and then my children when my first marriage split up and then my second husband when he got ill and then my daughter who couldnt cope with his illness and now my other daughter who is sad after splitting with her boyfriend.

I AM THE GLUE BUT I TOO NEED TO BE STUCK TOGETHER BY A FRIEND AT TIMES :-< but when I look around there is no friend, no security nothing for me but my fear of death and yet I know that I needed fear as leting go will not be hard when the time comes.

Morbid? Yes maybe but that is life...death is life as well as life is painful..... memories are what we leave behind. I believe in God but still have doubts, my schizophenic son is so lonely and my youngestdaughter so afraid of loosing me.

If I could fly away and start again I think to myself that everything would be ok but maybe I'd just be running away. Who knows what is the right way to live? I am confused when I think that should know the answers.

I like it here as usually, no one condemns even the worst of feelings and understands the depth of depression and desperation.

innis x
The best bit of information I can give is this: I have learned that when you dont get what you need, eventually you can collapse and then suddenly you have to give yourself what you need. Sounds like right now you need someone to fall onto to help you with all the pressure you are feeling. It's really hard being a strong building for everyone. At first it feels really good, and then you feel deprived.

feelscaredandalone

Postby feelscaredandalone » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 am

im not in a good place at all today i just need someone so bad im really scared of what might happen :(

arrietty

Postby arrietty » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 pm

is there anyone ? am trying very hard to feel normal

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm

i've answered on your other thread. the best room for talking to people is probably "Mutual Support". sorry, i'm going down with a lurgy atm, so not able to talk much, hugs, Judith xxx

huggi2005

Postby huggi2005 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 am

Paranoid and scared,feel so low i dont know why,well actually i do,i have been diagnosed Schizophrenic for the last year,feel like just when i start to feel "normal" i can`t be i hit a low,it comes out of the blue with no warning.i spent all day yesterday from 8.30 am -12.30am on my laptop convinced i am being watched/hacked,searching thru files, also thought my house had been bugged,i scared the life out of my kids,and kicked my partner out because the irrational thoughts had me convinced i was right and he was "in on it"(whatever "it" was).I finally broke down last night at 12.30am and let my partner back home,after realising i was wrong and it was my illness as he had repeatedly said,i feel so Stupid today i was awful to my neighbour refusing to let her in my house as she was "in on it" too convinced everyone was out to get me...today i just cant stop crying,i called my CPN she is off sick so they offered to send someone else,but i just can`t trust anyone right now...hate this feeling...i want to curl in a ball and be left alone....but am also scared what might happen if i am left alone :cry:

brokenbonds

Postby brokenbonds » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:07 am

I feel like i will never be loved, that i am afraid to feel love. Each attachment I have had has been broken. I am broken, the loving kindness for myself feels like it won't return. Fear of rejection and ostracism dominate my experience of life. Robs me of my identity. I am empty, in a well always trying to climb out. Unable to be me around others because me is miserable.

Without-Hope

Postby Without-Hope » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:04 am

I don't feel as if I can win and No matter what I do or how hard I try I will just completely screw everything up for myself.

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 am

sending love
xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

suelemasurier

Postby suelemasurier » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:41 pm

I have come onto this website for the first time today - I already use another website and find it helpful but I imagined perhaps it would be helpful to find other sources of support as I am socially isolated and need support.

So far I have been really positively impressed by the information on the website and in that respect it is great, but I am shocked and appalled by the atmosphere on the forums. I find the degree of control over inputs and interaction between members really sad as I think it will do far more harm than good. I can see that the intentions are good but the result is a lot of very hurt and angry forum users. It feels to me that forum users have an idea of what they will find helpful but that those ideas are not being respected by the people who run the forums or monitor them. Also the actual structure of the forums themselves in terms of whether they are user friendly in set up leaves much to be desired. I am unlikely to want to use the forum again as it is a dictatorial environment and as a psychologist and trained therapist I understand how damaging that kind of atmosphere is for vulnerable people.

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:56 pm

have you read the forum guidelines? they explain what's expected. however the forum isn't moderated over the weekend, so a lot of people choose not to use it, xxx

Return to “Safe Room”