Need to talk?

SANEline is open between 4pm to 10pm, 365 days a year

Call 0300 304 7000

More ways to get support

Explore this section

Fundraising & Administration Volunteer

Volunteering can help you make friends, learn new skills, advance your career, and even feel happier and healthier.

SANE is looking for an Administration Volunteer to help with sending out fundraising event materials, franking, updating stationary and supporting the team. You will be part of the Fundraising & Marketing team a professional team that manages the full spectrum of fundraising, marketing, website and social media activities.

This is a key role helping the team to work efficiently to raise awareness and much needed income to keep the charity running helping tens of thousands of people per year.

We estimate this role will need around 2 to 4 hours a week. Our roles are flexible and aim to fit around you. Time commitments for this role may vary depending on your activities. This is an ongoing role.

DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION

DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM

To Apply

To apply to become a Fundraising and Administration Volunteer, please complete the above application form and return it to volunteer@sane.org.uk.

If you have any queries about the role, please contact fundraising@sane.org.uk.

Alternatively, take a look at becoming a SANEline Volunteer or Media Campaigner.

Fundraising Volunteer

“I feel proud to volunteer for SANE and feel the work is very valuable. I feel supported and encouraged to continually develop my skills.”

SANE Volunteer

Please help us support others in need!

Make a donation

Close menu