Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Listening to music increases intelligence

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
braveheart

Re: Listening to music increases intelligence

Postby braveheart » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:43 am

I wish i was more into music when i was a child but i didnt take much notice, i liked some things here and there but never gave it enough time, roll on to 2014 and i attend my first ever music festival which triggers a new found fascination in music and i started collecting vinyl and such, Oct 2019 and i start a short radio broadcasting course and my mental health charity starts making a 2hr show every month with myself doing 30 mins a month, Lockdown and i take the inituitive to keep the radio show going despite working form home, later starting another weekly show and a community show, its grown eyes and ears and arms and legs, maybe if i focused more on music in my earlier years i would be a lot more in tune with my sounds :)

pamira

Postby pamira » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:44 pm

I fully agree with the information.
In my personal experience, music has become a very powerful motivational agent.

beatricemom

Postby beatricemom » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:08 pm

Music is the most emotional art form. Therefore, people develop a deep attachment to music when they learn it of their own accord, without being forced. As a child, I did not like music literacy lessons, but when at a conscious age I began to study music voluntarily, of my own free will, it caused such a storm of emotions! This is the best way to relax emotionally for me.

Return to “Creative Corner”